/\quarius

is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

I've read Janet's entire Wikipedia page and I still see no correlation to your statement. Now, are you willing to post your own argument?

Nope! Pop quiz! Name 20 career risks Janet Jackson has done throughout her career

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

Its funny because I said she has taken just as many, IF NOT, more than Madonna, but Madonna stans are crying at the mere possibility of someone thinking another female pop star is above Madonna. The insecurites, Im gonna be praying for you guys tonight

1 minute ago, /\quarius said:

Its funny because I said she has taken just as many, IF NOT, more than Madonna, but Madonna stans are crying at the mere possibility of someone thinking another female pop star is above Madonna. The insecurites, Im gonna be praying for you guys tonight

Then explain to us how she has taken as many risks, IF NOT more.

That's how people carry discussions, if you're not capable of doing that then swish swish bish. rav2

Then explain to us how she has taken as many risks, IF NOT more.

That's how people carry discussions, if you're not capable of doing that then swish swish bish. rav2

I could, but your head is so far stuck up Madonna's ass, even after reading that Wikipedia article - which I'm sure is bullshit you didnt read jack shit at all - you wouldnt be able to understand.

6 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

I could, but your head is so far stuck up Madonna's ass, even after reading that Wikipedia article - which I'm sure is bullshit you didnt read jack shit at all - you wouldnt be able to understand.

But why are you so grumpy, I'm politely asking you to educate me since I'm apparently ignorant (I've listened to her entire 80's/90's catalog, but let's just go with your theory for the sake of the developement of this discussion). So go ahead, educate me. What's the point of telling me I'm stupid while flaunting your unparalleled knowledge about Janet x52453?

Oh here's havok, looking for validation!

Anyways So I asked for 20, but if you're willing to do a 100, go ahead since you wanna LEARN, right? You dont wanna be IGNORANT, right?

You get bonus points if you can explain why Madonna survived Erotica and the Sex book but Janet didnt survive the superbowl!

But why are you so grumpy, I'm politely asking you to educate me since I'm apparently ignorant (I've listened to her entire 80's/90's catalog, but let's just go with your theory for the sake of the developement of this discussion). So go ahead, educate me. What's the point of telling me I'm stupid while flaunting your unparalleled knowledge about Janet x52453?

I'm getting "grumpy" because your answers have already been provided but it seems like playing dumb is your niche. I think its cute tho

I'm getting "grumpy" because your answers have already been provided but it seems like playing dumb is your niche. I think its cute tho

I'm just being modest, the possiblity of me being 100% incorrect is always there, so be my guest, I'll be happy to expand my knowledge and be proven wrong.

I'm just being modest, the possiblity of me being 100% incorrect is always there, so be my guest, I'll be happy to expand my knowledge and be proven wrong.

So..... you gonna read the article or just keep asking questions

Hey havok since you like writing essays why dont you help homeslice here with their homework?

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

So..... you gonna read the article or just keep asking questions

Hey havok since you like writing essays why dont you help homeslice here with their homework?

The wiki page elaborates on Janet's impact on contemporary R&B (acknowledged), her achievements and her cultural significance esp in regards of acts that came after her (acknowledged).

Her taking as many risks (IF NOT MORE!!!) - unaddressed

Her making a wider impact on Popular culture - unaddressed.

Her taking as many risks (IF NOT MORE!!!) - unaddressed
Her making a wider impact on Popular culture - unaddressed.

And if at first you dont succeed
Dust yourself off and try again
You can always try again

Do you seriously believe this or is it comfortable living inside Madonna's asshole?

5 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

And if at first you dont succeed
Dust yourself off and try again
You can always try again

Do you seriously believe this or is it comfortable living inside Madonna's asshole?

Well post the argument that addresses these points and let's get talking then.

I already did I'm waiting on you

You literally didn't, you just posted a wiki page, if that's how you're going to play then let me clapback at you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_(entertainer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_impact_of_Madonna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artists_influenced_by_Madonna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_Studies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography_of_works_on_Madonna

:)

Go ahead, read.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@/\quarius     Madonna is the queen of pop because she has the most distinctive discography among female pop singers IMO. Janet, Mariah, Whitney may have done pop records here and there

Yes she is. However, the reason Madonna fans are so insecure is because has constantly been put in jeopardy; by the press, other fan bases, etc. While she is the biggest selling and most suc

This thread is ridiculous. Madonna is universally known as the Queen of Pop. Media has called Bruno, JT, Bieber, Usher, etc. kings of pop at some point in their careers, does that mean that MJ is not

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.