/\quarius

is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

The thing is, I never denied Madonna didn't take risks. Literally worse than my grandma

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

That reason being to differentiate between a quoted sentence and the actual content that you're writing. Not to invent imaginary statements like you did. wendy4

But if you use common sense, you dont have to ask stupid questions. Sorry dear to make it all so confusing to you

Jjang : Janet has taken risks, but not as many (and definitely not more) than Madonna.

Aquablabla : OMG HE SAID JANET HAS NOT TAKEN RISKS HES SO FULL OF MADONNA SHIT HES MY GRANDMA

Typical cynical critique of Madonna fans on this site, inventing things that never happened and then blame us for them. kylie2

Jjang : Janet has taken risks, but not as many (and definitely not more) than Madonna.
Aquablabla : OMG HE SAID JANET HAS NOT TAKEN RISKS HES SO FULL OF MADONNA SHIT HES MY GRANDMA

Typical cynical critique of Madonna fans on this site, inventing things that never happened and then blame us for them. kylie2

Boo hoo it must be so tough WE FEEL SO SORRY that someone has the balls to have an opinion and stick to it. Cry me a river, you are here to convince me otherwise your ass would've left. and you flopped. Horribly.

5 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Boo hoo it must be so tough WE FEEL SO SORRY that someone has the balls to have an opinion and stick to it. Cry me a river, you are here to convince me otherwise your ass would've left. and you flopped. Horribly.

So you're allowed to stick to your opinion, as a matter of fact, you're taking massive pride in that action, but once I stick to my opinion I'm 1) a grandma, 2) full of Madonna shit, 3) ignorant and 4) a lazy ****? lol what are you smoking sis give me some

Perfect illustration of how Madonna fans haters on this site work.

So you're allowed to stick to your opinion, as a matter of fact, you're taking massive pride in that action, but once I stick to my opinion I'm a 1)grandma, 2) full of Madonna shit, 3) ignorant and 4) lazy? lol what are you smoking sis give me some
Perfect illustration of how Madonna fans haters on this site work.

Yes because I was the one who originally posted my opinion and you REPLIED to it, AND your rebuttal was a simple "no ur wrong lol Ive read ma books" so maybe you should stick my pipe in if you want to convince me because all you sound is another Madonna stan spoon feeding me more bullshit. Sorry if the truth hurts!

Just now, /\quarius said:

Yes because I was the one who originally posted my opinion and you REPLIED to it, AND your rebuttal was a simple "no ur wrong lol Ive read ma books" so maybe you should stick my pipe in if you want to convince me because all you sound is another Madonna stan spoon feeding me more bullshit. Sorry if the truth hurts!

But I'm not pretending like my words are facts, as a matter of fact I've repeated at least 10 times here that I want you to show me how I'm wrong so we can have a discussion about it. It's you who refuses to elaborate on your statement.

So at the end of the day you made a thread about how Madonna's overrated and how Janet has taken more risks. You refuse to get involved in an actual detailed discussion and you don't want a discussion at all, while us, the pathetic, loser, biased Madonna fans are asking for a more constructive criticism in order to be able to rationally reply and hopefully achieve something. Um, wait, isn't this whole thread about Madonna fans being ignorant about other artists? How funny! kylie2 Look at us politely requesting your detailed opinion on the matter while you're out here shutting us down telling us we're grandmas that know nothing. Truly, truly a biased and ignorant fan base. kylie2

2 hours ago, /\quarius said:

Havok i dont have time for that tl;dr my point was Janet Jackson has taken as many risks as Madonna and you're crying an essay over here.

5 pages later and you're still deflecting. And it's clearly not because you don't have time or don't care, since you're still here replying nonsense after nonsense. So, you're incapable of replying with a well constructed argument backed up by factual evidence. Right? Also, it's incredibly funny how you were trying it with me yesterday for "attacking your character" yet here you are calling people names because you can't take the fact that they are ripping you apart without even trying, and that's only thanks to the fact that you have no ground to stand on. Janet has NOT taken as many risks as Madonna, evidence is right there. We all have presented it to you in our arguments, but somehow you're unable to come up with a response to them, why is that? 

Think twice next time you want to open a thread about an artist you don't care about. Because chances are, you're gonna get mercilessly dragged through the mud like you just were. Anyhow, I'm still waiting for those answers. 

de05be684872a88a05fb43e9d200bd80.jpg

5 pages later and you're still deflecting. And it's clearly not because you don't have time or don't care, since you're still here replying nonsense after nonsense. So, you're incapable of replying with a well constructed argument backed up by factual evidence. Right? Also, it's incredibly funny how you were trying it with me yesterday for "attacking your character" yet here you are calling people names because you can't take the fact that they are ripping you apart without even trying, and that's only thanks to the fact that you have no ground to stand on. Janet has NOT taken as many risks as Madonna, evidence is right there. We all have presented it to you in our arguments, but somehow you're unable to come up with a response to them, why is that? 
Think twice next time you want to open a thread about an artist you don't care about. Because chances are, you're gonna get mercilessly dragged through the mud like you just were. Anyhow, I'm still waiting for those answers. 
de05be684872a88a05fb43e9d200bd80.jpg

ZZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzz did you literally copy and paste the other post you did?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@/\quarius     Madonna is the queen of pop because she has the most distinctive discography among female pop singers IMO. Janet, Mariah, Whitney may have done pop records here and there

Yes she is. However, the reason Madonna fans are so insecure is because has constantly been put in jeopardy; by the press, other fan bases, etc. While she is the biggest selling and most suc

This thread is ridiculous. Madonna is universally known as the Queen of Pop. Media has called Bruno, JT, Bieber, Usher, etc. kings of pop at some point in their careers, does that mean that MJ is not

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.