/\quarius

is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

Just now, Ultra Blue said:

You stated that Madonna is being "Inspired" but still use a legal use of property as an example for her so called 'thieving'. Did you miss the post?

No, that's why I asked you my question which you haven't answered. 

Just now, Jjang said:

It's hilarious how you can't recognize that this quote works against you, but get that 1k views! Totally worth dumbing yourself down 

How does this work against me? It's called saying the truth. Dumbing yourself down is choosing to remain ignorant. You still need help with those 20 career risks or your reading comprehension skills need more time to turn in the assignment? 

1 minute ago, /\quarius said:

How does this work against me? It's called saying the truth. Dumbing yourself down is choosing to remain ignorant. You still need help with those 20 career risks or your reading comprehension skills need more time to turn in the assignment? 

You : stealing art is a bad thing 

You : *posts a famous quote of your favorite artist of why its not a bad thing* 

You : how does it work against me? 

Im just going to assume you're trolling, for the sake of my hope in humanity & this site

No, that's why I asked you my question which you haven't answered. 

so you're just gonna talk in circle when somebody clocked you? can't even provide a valid example of madonna stealing? just like the previous Janet 'argument', ok. noted.

3 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

And you were there watching every move of it, so in reality, you're my pawn, I'm your queen rip3 

In reality you just shitted in your own words rip2 

23 hours ago, /\quarius said:

i dont care enough about Madonna frankly to talk around in circles

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Im just going to assume you're trolling, for the sake of my hope in humanity & this site

But then again  isn't every Madonna hater just a troll? How can you go against someone who is not only the most successful female artist of all time, but also the most acclaimed, influential and impactful. clap3 

You : stealing art is a bad thing 
You : *posts a famous quote of your favorite artist of why its not a bad thing* 
You : how does it work against me? 

I'm just waiting for you guys to have the balls to speak the truth like I do. Please stay in your corner of the world if you dont have the guts to.

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

But then again  isn't every Madonna hater just a troll? How can you go against someone who is not only the most successful female artist of all time, but also the most acclaimed, influential and impactful. clap2.gif' alt='clap3'> 

Its like you feel comfortable checking every Madonna stereotype l m a o

8 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Its my thread, youre the one living in it.

And you're also the one who doesn't care about Madonna and who was 'over with this thread and topic' 24 hours ago confused1 

Nothing new in the Madge section?

Actually she's opening first pediatric hospital  in Malawi tomorrow clap3 

16 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And you're also the one who doesn't care about Madonna and who was 'over with this thread and topic' 24 hours ago confused1 

Actually she's opening first pediatric hospital  in Malawi tomorrow clap3 

24 hours ago, jeez, you guys sure do live in the past dont ya! Cant blame you tho

You believe this, even after posting your iconic Serbian hit? :D cute

Well you're perfect example of that :D you can't stop talking about her for days here  :D 

Just now, Angelus said:

Well you're perfect example of that :D you can't stop talking about her for days here  :D 

Days :D Oh dear, I guess that confirms the question you never answered. :D 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@/\quarius     Madonna is the queen of pop because she has the most distinctive discography among female pop singers IMO. Janet, Mariah, Whitney may have done pop records here and there

Yes she is. However, the reason Madonna fans are so insecure is because has constantly been put in jeopardy; by the press, other fan bases, etc. While she is the biggest selling and most suc

This thread is ridiculous. Madonna is universally known as the Queen of Pop. Media has called Bruno, JT, Bieber, Usher, etc. kings of pop at some point in their careers, does that mean that MJ is not

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.