is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

5 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Boo hoo it must be so tough WE FEEL SO SORRY that someone has the balls to have an opinion and stick to it. Cry me a river, you are here to convince me otherwise your ass would've left. and you flopped. Horribly.

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

So you're allowed to stick to your opinion, as a matter of fact, you're taking massive pride in that action, but once I stick to my opinion I'm 1) a grandma, 2) full of Madonna shit, 3) ignorant and 4) a lazy ****? lol what are you smoking sis give me some

Perfect illustration of how Madonna fans haters on this site work.

So you're allowed to stick to your opinion, as a matter of fact, you're taking massive pride in that action, but once I stick to my opinion I'm a 1)grandma, 2) full of Madonna shit, 3) ignorant and 4) lazy? lol what are you smoking sis give me some
Perfect illustration of how Madonna fans haters on this site work.

Yes because I was the one who originally posted my opinion and you REPLIED to it, AND your rebuttal was a simple "no ur wrong lol Ive read ma books" so maybe you should stick my pipe in if you want to convince me because all you sound is another Madonna stan spoon feeding me more bullshit. Sorry if the truth hurts!

Just now, /\quarius said:

Yes because I was the one who originally posted my opinion and you REPLIED to it, AND your rebuttal was a simple "no ur wrong lol Ive read ma books" so maybe you should stick my pipe in if you want to convince me because all you sound is another Madonna stan spoon feeding me more bullshit. Sorry if the truth hurts!

But I'm not pretending like my words are facts, as a matter of fact I've repeated at least 10 times here that I want you to show me how I'm wrong so we can have a discussion about it. It's you who refuses to elaborate on your statement.

So at the end of the day you made a thread about how Madonna's overrated and how Janet has taken more risks. You refuse to get involved in an actual detailed discussion and you don't want a discussion at all, while us, the pathetic, loser, biased Madonna fans are asking for a more constructive criticism in order to be able to rationally reply and hopefully achieve something. Um, wait, isn't this whole thread about Madonna fans being ignorant about other artists? How funny! kylie2 Look at us politely requesting your detailed opinion on the matter while you're out here shutting us down telling us we're grandmas that know nothing. Truly, truly a biased and ignorant fan base. kylie2

2 hours ago, /\quarius said:

Havok i dont have time for that tl;dr my point was Janet Jackson has taken as many risks as Madonna and you're crying an essay over here.

5 pages later and you're still deflecting. And it's clearly not because you don't have time or don't care, since you're still here replying nonsense after nonsense. So, you're incapable of replying with a well constructed argument backed up by factual evidence. Right? Also, it's incredibly funny how you were trying it with me yesterday for "attacking your character" yet here you are calling people names because you can't take the fact that they are ripping you apart without even trying, and that's only thanks to the fact that you have no ground to stand on. Janet has NOT taken as many risks as Madonna, evidence is right there. We all have presented it to you in our arguments, but somehow you're unable to come up with a response to them, why is that? 

Think twice next time you want to open a thread about an artist you don't care about. Because chances are, you're gonna get mercilessly dragged through the mud like you just were. Anyhow, I'm still waiting for those answers. 

de05be684872a88a05fb43e9d200bd80.jpg

5 pages later and you're still deflecting. And it's clearly not because you don't have time or don't care, since you're still here replying nonsense after nonsense. So, you're incapable of replying with a well constructed argument backed up by factual evidence. Right? Also, it's incredibly funny how you were trying it with me yesterday for "attacking your character" yet here you are calling people names because you can't take the fact that they are ripping you apart without even trying, and that's only thanks to the fact that you have no ground to stand on. Janet has NOT taken as many risks as Madonna, evidence is right there. We all have presented it to you in our arguments, but somehow you're unable to come up with a response to them, why is that? 
Think twice next time you want to open a thread about an artist you don't care about. Because chances are, you're gonna get mercilessly dragged through the mud like you just were. Anyhow, I'm still waiting for those answers. 

ZZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzz did you literally copy and paste the other post you did?

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

1k views bitches

queen of manipulating fossils to get a hit thread

2 hours ago, havok said:

10 pages and all you did (like usual) was to play the victim and pretend that madonna stans never start shit first. Nobody here was born yesterday honey.

For all the amazing things that Madonna has achieved. It seems that for some of you is not enough and is enough at the same time. Not enough because you will come for Janet, Kylie, Mariah, etc like if their presence could take away Madonna's status. And enough, because at the same time you use Madonna's stats to shade them for having lower stats than her. So what is it?. Is this a new bipolar trend or what?.

Being below Madonna is not a bad thing. It doesn't make Janet, Kylie, Mariah some irrelevant bitches with no legacy and achievements. They all did their thing, they all enjoyed global success. Thy all left their mark in the industry. But of course it's an insult to mention them next to Madonna right?. And that is not an hostil and bias attitude at all right?. Not  even you buy that crap.

You need a new line. You and the rest of the doom and gloom girls.

05f7836b9d3d2e38772659e86577d252--beryl-

Because is not true that you only attack when provoked. So.

tumblr_mie7phEQhq1s3yrbuo1_500.jpg

Sailor-Jupiter-vs-The-DD-Girls-sailor-mo

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo3_400.gif

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

Sailor-Mars-vs-DD-Girl-1-sailor-moon-358

do you guys ever get bored of talking about Madonna kylie2 

Every thread that mentions her always has to go 10+ pages because her 5 stans feel the need to rant and tell us why she invented air 

1 hour ago, light741 said:

10 pages and all you did (like usual) was to play the victim and pretend that madonna stans never start shit first. Nobody here was born yesterday honey.

For all the amazing things that Madonna has achieved. It seems that for some of you is not enough and is enough at the same time. Not enough because you will come for Janet, Kylie, Mariah, etc like if their presence could take away Madonna's status. And enough, because at the same time you use Madonna's stats to shade them for having lower stats than her. So what is it?. Is this a new bipolar trend or what?.

Being below Madonna is not a bad thing. It doesn't make Janet, Kylie, Mariah some irrelevant bitches with no legacy and achievements. They all did their thing, they all enjoyed global success. Thy all left their mark in the industry. But of course it's an insult to mention them next to Madonna right?. And that is not an hostil and bias attitude at all right?. Not  even you buy that crap.

You need a new line. You and the rest of the doom and gloom girls.

05f7836b9d3d2e38772659e86577d252--beryl-

Because is not true that you only attack when provoked. So.

tumblr_mie7phEQhq1s3yrbuo1_500.jpg

Sailor-Jupiter-vs-The-DD-Girls-sailor-mo

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo3_400.gif

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

Sailor-Mars-vs-DD-Girl-1-sailor-moon-358

Your gifs are the light of this musty section

1 hour ago, Red said:

@Warrior Anti wouldn't exist without Janet, so let's keep it MUTE.

How about no ny2 

1 hour ago, Red said:

do you guys ever get bored of talking about Madonna kylie2 

Every thread that mentions her always has to go 10+ pages because her 5 stans feel the need to rant and tell us why she invented air 

Do not act like you wouldn't defend Gaga for days, I've seen your paragraphs. Dont try to act above it. 

Just now, Warrior said:

Do not act like you wouldn't defend Gaga for days, I've seen your paragraphs. Dont try to act above it. 

Yes but Gaga is relevant. Katy is relevant. Fossil hasn't released material in years and you're literally pulling up ancient no1curr 20th century receipts over and over.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.