/\quarius

is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

4 minutes ago, havok said:

So you indeed agree that Mariah's only talent was singing. Good. It is sad, considering that she cannot sing anymore and is only ridiculing herself whenever she gets on a stage. I guess that's why she's so bitter. 

And about Madonna, why don't you ask the 15.4 million humans that have PAID to see her on tour throughout her long and successful career? Your fave seems unable to amaze the GP enough to pay for a ticket to one of tragic tours. Why is that? 

de05be684872a88a05fb43e9d200bd80.jpg

And still deflecting, what a surprise! I even made it easier for you this time... 

Why are you so bitter towards the Queen of Pop and Music? Are you an undercover fadga stan? 

de05be684872a88a05fb43e9d200bd80.jpg

According to who?. You?. Oh.

giphy.gif

Can't sing anymore?. 

Try again.

Just now, Urbanov said:

I've never followed her that much. I know her few hit singles though. jj3 

Well that's just one example of Madonna being "inspired." From Ingrid Chavez to a GAP commercial, Madonna's grubby hands have been everywhere. #RealEyesRealizeRealLies

20 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Well that's just one example of Madonna being "inspired." From Ingrid Chavez to a GAP commercial, Madonna's grubby hands have been everywhere. #RealEyesRealizeRealLies

Don't you stan David Bowie, the industry's most notorious thief? or do you just have him as a badge to look legit? lol

EDIT : even worse you have Kanye lmao

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Don't you stan David Bowie, the industry's most notorious thief? or do you just have him as a badge to look legit? lol

This is your excuse? Thanks for the confirmation, Madonna's a thief!

5 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

This is your excuse? Thanks for the confirmation, Madonna's a thief!

I haven't commented on anything but your hypocrisy lol, from my experience you don't care to actually discuss the content you're spitting so I'll gladly just return the favor and turn the table to you : why do you have a problem with stealing in general if you stan David Bowie and Kanye West? are you admitting you stan talentless thieves?

23 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

You've never seen Tina Turner's Acid Queen? Which came out in 1976? rip1 

That image is taken from Confession Tour during Music Inferno segment (inspired by Tina's own disco inferno). From which she also dress up as John Travolta, sampled ABBA, and everything else that scream the 70s. All is credited in the DVD. If you want to say Madonna steals, at least give one example that's valid.

Just now, Jjang said:

I haven't commented on anything but your hypocrisy lol, from my experience you don't care to actually discuss the content you're spitting so I'll gladly just return the favor and turn the table to you : why do you have a problem with stealing if you stan David Bowie and Kanye West? are you admitting you stan talentless thieves?

LMAO i've heard it all

Image result for david bowie thief

09f342721d62f878d558ce03f0af72d8.jpg

1 minute ago, Ultra Blue said:

That image is taken from Confession Tour during Music Inferno segment (inspired by Tina's own disco inferno). From which she also dress up as John Travolta, sampled ABBA, and everything else that scream the 70s. All is credited in the DVD. If you want to say Madonna steals, at least give one example that's valid.

I said it was one of example of how Madonna was "inspired", I already mentioned the theft

Just now, /\quarius said:

I said it was one of example of how Madonna was "inspired", I already mentioned the theft

Theft implies that she did not spent money to be able to use those things legally. what's next? Madonna dressing up as Marylin Monroe?

theft
THeft/
noun
noun: theft; plural noun: thefts
  1. the action or crime of stealing.
    "he was convicted of theft"
Just now, Ultra Blue said:

Theft implies that she did not spent money to be able to use those things legally. what's next? Madonna dressing up as Marylin Monroe?

theft
THeft/
noun
noun: theft; plural noun: thefts
  1. the action or crime of stealing.
    "he was convicted of theft"

I said that was an example of how she was "inspired", and then proceeded to mention where her grubby hands have been. Did you miss the post????????????

Just now, /\quarius said:

Brilliant clapback rip3 Didn't see that 1 coming rip3 

Ofc you didn't, you were busy arguing for 14 pages in a thread that you opened about someone that 'you don't care about' rip3 

Just now, Angelus said:

Ofc you didn't, you were busy arguing for 14 pages in a thread that you opened about someone that 'you don't care about' rip3 

And you were there watching every move of it, so in reality, you're my pawn, I'm your queen rip3 

3 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

I said that was an example of how she was "inspired", and then proceeded to mention where her grubby hands have been. Did you miss the post????????????

You stated that Madonna is being "Inspired" but still use a legal use of property as an example for her so called 'thieving'. Did you miss the post?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@/\quarius     Madonna is the queen of pop because she has the most distinctive discography among female pop singers IMO. Janet, Mariah, Whitney may have done pop records here and there

Yes she is. However, the reason Madonna fans are so insecure is because has constantly been put in jeopardy; by the press, other fan bases, etc. While she is the biggest selling and most suc

This thread is ridiculous. Madonna is universally known as the Queen of Pop. Media has called Bruno, JT, Bieber, Usher, etc. kings of pop at some point in their careers, does that mean that MJ is not

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.