is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

Oh you're still here shitting in your own words? confused1 

Its my thread, youre the one living in it. Nothing new in the Madge section?

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

8 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Its my thread, youre the one living in it.

And you're also the one who doesn't care about Madonna and who was 'over with this thread and topic' 24 hours ago confused1 

Nothing new in the Madge section?

Actually she's opening first pediatric hospital  in Malawi tomorrow clap3 

16 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And you're also the one who doesn't care about Madonna and who was 'over with this thread and topic' 24 hours ago confused1 

Actually she's opening first pediatric hospital  in Malawi tomorrow clap3 

24 hours ago, jeez, you guys sure do live in the past dont ya! Cant blame you tho

5 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

24 hours ago, jeez, you guys sure do live in the past dont ya! Cant blame you tho

And you're living in Madonna's world :D 

Just now, Angelus said:

And you're living in Madonna's world :D 

You believe this, even after posting your iconic Serbian hit? :D cute

1 minute ago, /\quarius said:

You believe this, even after posting your iconic Serbian hit? :D cute

Well you're perfect example of that :D you can't stop talking about her for days here  :D 

Just now, Angelus said:

Well you're perfect example of that :D you can't stop talking about her for days here  :D 

Days :D Oh dear, I guess that confirms the question you never answered. :D 

Just now, /\quarius said:

Days :D Oh dear, I guess that confirms the question you never answered. :D 

And you're confirming what i'm saying :D 

Just now, Angelus said:

And you're confirming what i'm saying :D 

And? :D 

Just now, /\quarius said:

And? :D 

Keep doing it, no one's stoping you, but next time you don't have to lie that you don't care about her :D 

Just now, Angelus said:

Keep doing it, no one's stoping you, but next time you don't have to lie that you don't care about her :D 

Don't you think that it's boring how people talk
Making smart with their words again, well I'm bored
Because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it
Never not chasing a million things I want
And I am only as young as the minute is full of it
Getting pumped up from the little lies people bought
But I know they'll never own me

:D 

6 hours ago, Jjang said:

I mean, okay... 

Madonna is the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time, earning U.S. $1.31 billion from her concerts since 1990

Vs.

Mariah Carey is an opening act for a tour that got delayed due to low ticket sales!

Seriously though, I know you're a troll and all that jazz but I like addressing these topics actually, according to your logic David Bowie, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Bob Marley and literally the main portion of all legendary acts are talentless because they don't have Mariah's range / singing riffs, kay. 

I'm sure you get what I mean but I understand you can't bring video receipts so u bring stats. Mariah and the likes gained the applause just with a mic. Santana and the likes played their instruments exceptionally well and got the roar. What is madonna's musical talent on stage? What is she if we strip away the razzle dazzle?

What is madonna's musical talent on stage?

She can dance just as well as Britney can! .....kiiiii

18 hours ago, HninSi said:

I'm sure you get what I mean but I understand you can't bring video receipts so u bring stats. Mariah and the likes gained the applause just with a mic. Santana and the likes played their instruments exceptionally well and got the roar. What is madonna's musical talent on stage? What is she if we strip away the razzle dazzle?

But she's not that type of performer rip4 No one ever praised her for being a remarkable vocalist, including her fans. 

Her showmanship lies with her skills to execute her visions on stage with full conviction, she's a visionary and that's why so many people tune in to watch her shows. You can only get a vision like hers at her own show, which imo makes her a thousand times more unique as a performer. There are good vocalists around every corner, heck, nowadays any American Idol / The Voice / X Factor audition can impress you more than Mariah's performances, but there are only a few artists that can carry on a full vision in a context of a tour and pull it off. 

I don't even think Madonna hides behind props like other people (cough chough, Lady Gaga) who hid behinde a huge castle that serves as a path for outfit changes and calls it a day. Even during her flashiest tour, MDNA, the lifts actually challenged her massively, once you enter the stage you enter a program and if you miss your step you could either get seriously injured or ruin the entire show. The Girlie Show / Who's That Girl tour were basically a one woman show.

Madonna is a performer, Mariah is a singer. Horrible comparison.

And she needs people to do what she does. I look for musical talents first in a music artist. Funny how her stans feel the need to bash others out of insecuruty just because madonna is not a stand out talent. Remember Mariah earned the night's only standing ovation when they both performed at 2006 Grammys?

14 minutes ago, HninSi said:

And she needs people to do what she does. I look for musical talents first in a music artist. Funny how her stans feel the need to bash others out of insecuruty just because madonna is not a stand out talent. Remember Mariah earned the night's only standing ovation when they both performed at 2006 Grammys?

Too bad your fave lost her only talent, now that her voice is in shambles. mad7 

Lol, hold on, this is from her latest vegas show. Talk again if madonna can belt half as resonant as this. (And keep lying that singing is Mariah's only talent. Can she come up with a song as complex as "Vision of love"?)

6 minutes ago, havok said:

Too bad your fave lost her only talent, now that her voice is in shambles. mad7 

6 hours ago, Jjang said:

But she's not that type of performer rip4 No one ever praised her for being a remarkable vocalist, including her fans. 

Her showmanship lies with her skills to execute her visions on stage with full conviction, she's a visionary and that's why so many people tune in to watch her shows. You can only get a vision like hers at her own show, which imo makes her a thousand times more unique as a performer. There are good vocalists around every corner, heck, nowadays any American Idol / The Voice / X Factor audition can impress you more than Mariah's performances, but there are only a few artists that can carry on a full vision in a context of a tour and pull it off. 

I don't even think Madonna hides behind props like other people (cough chough, Lady Gaga) who hid behinde a huge castle that serves as a path for outfit changes and calls it a day. Even during her flashiest tour, MDNA, the lifts actually challenged her massively, once you enter the stage you enter a program and if you miss your step you could either get seriously injured or ruin the entire show. The Girlie Show / Who's That Girl tour were basically a one woman show.

Madonna is a performer, Mariah is a singer. Horrible comparison.

Gaga literally changed on stage during the artrave lmfao2 In a paragraph entirely about Madonna and Mariah, you'd bring up Gaga. It's so embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Lol, hold on, this is from her latest vegas show. Talk again if madonna can belt half as resonant as this. (And keep lying that singing is Mariah's only talent. Can she come up with a song as complex as "Vision of love"?)

Are you seriously bragging about those either pre-recorded or strained vocals? Resonant, bitch WHERE? Mariah's vocals from 94-96 were resonant, not this tragic mess of today. Go listen to Beyoncé if you don't know how powerful, on-key, resonant vocals sound like. Why are MC stans unable to accept the fact that her voice is gone and in shambles? 

Kii at VOL (which I like a lot) being "complex". fall8 Madonna has multiple songs that are far better, but anyway, do you. I don't precisely like her style of writing but alright, I'll give you that, she's a songwriter. 

So u can't come up with a madonna video sounding half as resonant as that, belting a C#5 maybe?

Which madonna song is as complex as "vision of love"? I asked you that.

Stay pressed to the T.

OP: musically NO.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.