is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

38 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Havok i dont care enough about you or Madonna frankly to talk around in circles, turning this into a Madonna wank fest. Dont you guys have your own section for that? I understand it must be boring over there but what you have contributed to this thread put me to fucking sleep hence why I didnt even bother addressing it in the 1st place.

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

How are you gonna open a thread about Madonna asking if shes TRULY the queen of pop and then complain that Madonna stans came in and defended her like wtf giveup2 

I can also link you to the hundreds of books written by social scientists / academics that analyze Madonna's impact on Popular culture, by the way.
Post a contstructed argument that backs up your point here or don't come at me with hypocritical comebacks.

So maybe you should start reading hundreds of Janet Jackson books if you don't even know what you're talking about.

You obviously care enough about Madonna to talk about her in several threads here for days [emoji4] hell, you even opened one [emoji4] 

I can say what I want, when I want it, how I want it. Worry about yourself.

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

So maybe you should start reading hundreds of Janet Jackson books if you don't even know what you're talking about.

Well, since I apparently don't know what I'm talking about educate me then, how did Janet take more risks than Madonna?

You can start here 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography_of_works_on_Madonna

How are you gonna open a thread about Madonna asking if shes TRULY the queen of pop and then complain that Madonna stans came in and defended her like wtf giveup2 

I said all stanbases are welcome, all opinions are welcomed, theres no right or wrong answer. Suck it up if you cant take it

Havok i dont have time for that tl;dr my point was Janet Jackson has taken as many risks as Madonna and you're crying an essay over here.

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

I said all stanbases are welcome, all opinions are welcomed, theres no right or wrong answer. Suck it up if you cant take it

lol I can take it. But you're complaining it turned into a "madonna wank fest" like what did you expect? Did you expect Gaga and Janet fans to come here and agree with you to boost your ego about your faves being superior with no question? 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, /\quarius said:

Ahhh nothing more I adore than a collection of pressed souls to play with

pressed souls didn't start this thread 

giphy.gif

lol I can take it. But you're complaining it turned into a "madonna wank fest" like what did you expect? Did you expect Gaga and Janet fans to come here and agree with you to boost your ego about your faves being superior with no question? 

giphy.gif

No, but if your argument is merely a tit for tat without even dismissing my original argument to begin with, I am not entitled to entertain whatever bullshit you spout.

Im just here for the entertainment!

pressed souls didn't start this thread 
giphy.gif

Tit for tat, you fall right into my trap. Kii

No, but if your argument is merely a tit for tat without even dismissing my original argument to begin with, I am not entitled to entertain whatever bullshit you spout.

Im just here for the entertainment!

Your argument was dismissed. When I explained why I believe shes the queen of pop and when I said artists like Janet have their own legacy. Its not that difficult 

giphy.gif

Tit for tat, you fall right into my trap. Kii

you sure got me

giphy.gif

Your argument was dismissed. When I explained why I believe shes the queen of pop and when I said artists like Janet have their own legacy. Its not that difficult 
giphy.gif

No it wasnt? L m a o if you believe that

How are you going to dismiss my argument when you dont know what youre talking about. Rip logic

3 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

No, but if your argument is merely a tit for tat without even dismissing my original argument to begin with

News flash, you have no argument.

News flash, you have no argument.

News flash, you dont know what youre talking about.

13 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

I can say what I want, when I want it, how I want it. Worry about yourself.

laughcry1

Our argument : Madonna has made the biggest impact on Popular culture, therefore the title 'Queen of Pop' (aka, Popular culture!) is appropriate.

Your argument : Janet has taken more risks, *insert no examples of taking more risks*.

Our argument : Madonna has made the biggest impact on Popular culture, therefore the title 'Queen of Pop' (aka, Popular culture!) is appropriate.
Your argument : Janet has taken more risks, *insert no examples of taking more risks*.

Wow, looks like you need some glasses.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.