• Sunday at 5 pm UTC
    • Sunday at 6 pm UTC
    • Sunday at 7 pm UTC
    • Sunday at 8 pm UTC

IkQZE9H.gif

(banner made by @Dr. Slay)

The wait is over! TAG is finally back!

ZICDqRW.gif

Most of you already know how this game works, but here's a rundown since it's been 84 years since the last season.

Each week, I will post a new round with ten questions (there will be five rounds total). All you have to do is send your answers to me via PM. Don't answer with your personal opinion, answer what you think the majority of FOTP will answer. There are no wrong answers, but getting the top answer gets you the most points. You are not allowed to share your answers with other players before the results show. At the results shows, I'll be revealing the answers for each question and you'll have the opportunity to get some bonus points! At the end, I'll post a scoreboard and you'll be able to see how well you did. The winner of this season will receive 2 months of free VIP! 2nd place AND 3rd place will receive 1 month of free VIP. If you have any questions, check out the pinned TAG information thread or just PM me!

This season, snatching top answers and bonus points is more important than ever! Each round, the player with the most points will be the winner of the round. They will receive special gifts that will help them in the next round. The two players who truly flopped and are collecting dust at the bottom of the scoreboard will be punished and the "gift" they receive will hurt them in the next round. More information on that will be revealed during our first results show. 

The results shows will take place every Sunday starting July 16. If you participate, please vote in the poll above for the time that works best for you. I'll let everyone know when the show will be ahead of time so you can cancel work, social events, sleep etc. because TAG is just too important to miss!

Now here are the questions for round one. We're starting off a bit easy, you're welcome creep1

ROUND ONE QUESTIONS

1. What's the best part of summer?

2. Name a popular social media site

3. What is the most useless emote on FOTP?

4. Which FOTP fave delivered the best album in 2016?

5. Name a popular TV series from this decade

6. Who should receive the MTV Video Vanguard Award this year?

7. What's the last film you saw in a theatre?

8. Name a european city you'd like to visit

9. Name a celebrity you'd love to never hear about again

10. Do Mariah Carey and Kylie Minogue deserve their spots in the "Pioneers" section?

Please send your answers to me by next Saturday!

Sending your answers only takes a few minutes, so participate! I promise you'll have fun <3

giphy.gif

If I tagged you it's only because you played in a previous season. I won't tag you again pls don't hate me jj1

7 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Hell fucking YES, I can't wait to play since the last season was a mess bc I didn't get to play. rip4 

there won't be any eliminations this season so anyone can play at anytime! jj2 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Will send my answers soon! 

<3

That banner, I feel cheated, @Dr. Slay snapped scream1 

I started to think maybe you were too shook having to create a follow up to my iconic season, good to see I was wrong ZICDqRW.gif

I'll send my answers soon, loving the clean sheet vibe jj2 

SCREAMING at the best performing players getting bonuses though lmfao1 coming for that easy win ZICDqRW.gif

8 minutes ago, Tampon said:

are you the first non-winner to host a season btw? what an... honor ZICDqRW.gif

I don't think Jae won TAG 2? idk but TRUE talent doesn't need to win 

ZICDqRW.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(banner made by @Dr. Slay)   The wait is over! TAG is finally back!   Most of you already know how this game works, but here's a rundown since it's been 84 years since the las

Reminder that the results show will be today at 5pm UTC!     

the poll has spoken! the first results show will take place this Sunday at 5 pm UTC! hope you can all make it!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.