Dita

X6 Hot Topics: Legendtina follows Anderson.Paak & DaInternz being a shady bitch as usual...

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

But you are spreading misinformation. fall1 You should indicate that the first tweet is from May and might not be related, albeit it sounds like it is.

I am praying the public can read. 

2 minutes ago, Dita said:

I am praying the public can read. 

Not everyone is gonna look at the date immediately, especially after you wrote that they posted these recently.

But oh whatever...

Just now, Kirjava said:

Not everyone is gonna look at the date immediately, especially after you wrote that they posted these recently.

But oh whatever...

fall1 THe controversy fall1 

Let's be real, I just copy and pasted from twitter fall1 

Just now, Dita said:

fall1 THe controversy fall1 

Let's be real, I just copy and pasted from twitter fall1 

I'm just saying what you wrote is slightly inaccurate. I'm not trying to attack you. fall1

I just don't want people to read this then run to Twitter and accuse DaInternz of unconfirmed stuff. 

Just now, Kirjava said:

I'm just saying what you wrote is slightly inaccurate. I'm not trying to attack you. fall1

I just don't want people to read this then run to Twitter and accuse DaInternz of unconfirmed stuff. 

Now actually, I reread the autocue and I said, 'recently tweeted'. I am safe from defamation charges wendy1 

3 minutes ago, Dita said:

Anyway did you listen to some of Anderson's stuff shock1 Exactly the neosoul sound I was hoping for cry1 

He does solid stuff. Christina's voice will slay this style. lj1 Listening to Am I Wrong rn, and I can already imagine her little HAs. cry1

35 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

He does solid stuff. Christina's voice will slay this style. lj1 Listening to Am I Wrong rn, and I can already imagine her little HAs. cry1

This is the direction I have been wanting since B2B!