jdpm1991

"Pose" is seriously the most asinine song in the history of Rih's career

8 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Woo, Higher, Goodnight Gotham, There's a Thug in My Life, etc. So many tragic songs to choose from and you choose the bop that is Pose?

owhdvHS.gif

Higher is her magnum opus owhdvHS.gif

17 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Woo, Higher, Goodnight Gotham, There's a Thug in My Life, etc. So many tragic songs to choose from and you choose the bop that is Pose?

owhdvHS.gif

Can you sell me whatever drugs you had to take in order to post this tragic mess? fall1

Just now, Hylia said:

Ive legit never seen anyone stan those songs

owhdvHS.gif

Tragic. Woo is a bop and Higher is literally the inspiration to other songs. Goodnight Gotham is a cute interlude. There's a Thug In My Life is literally one of the best off of MOTS tbh.

1 minute ago, Party Monster said:

Tragic. Woo is a bop and Higher is literally the inspiration to other songs. Goodnight Gotham is a cute interlude. There's a Thug In My Life is literally one of the best off of MOTS tbh.

Woo and Higher are two of the worst songs I've ever had the displeasure of hear, Goosnight Gotham is Pointless, and There's a Thug in My Kitchen is just bad. This thread needs some Jesus

tumblr_ofpr8gZzjB1u6n38po1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, Party Monster said:
11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Girl_like_Me_(Rihanna_album)

with the exception of the singles jj3 

Kisses Don't Lie, Dem Haters, Final Goodbye, A Million Miles Away, and A Girl Like Me disagree brit4

With 'A Girl Like Me', the singles are so strong that the rest of it sounds weaker in comparison.

Kisses Don't Lie and the title track are cute 8s but I cannot for the life of me remember the rest of it.

Then again I'm due for a discography rihlistenjj3 

12 minutes ago, Party Monster said:

Kisses Don't Lie, Dem Haters, Final Goodbye, A Million Miles Away, and A Girl Like Me disagree brit4

sorry but after the slayage of SOS i feel i have to skip the rest of the album brit15 

59 minutes ago, Hylia said:

owhdvHS.gif

Gurl There's a Thug In My Life is a fucking bop

BA5JJSl.gif