jdpm1991

Post-Glory does the future look bright musically for Britney?

Honestly

but I think it's more likely that we can get another quality album. Will.i.am is gone as is Dr. Luke so I think another quality album is more likely than another Myah Jean.

An album full of her recent Happy Birthday performance coming next pls cry6 

But seriously after listening to her sing that, she can train her voice a little and really surprise people and capture some new fans with a new sound. 

I think her future musically looks extremely bright right now cry7 I really hope she will make some music with Max Martin again, the two of them together make pop perfection cry6

I don't see Britney doing a bad album after "Glory" tbh, the thing with "Britney Jean" is that it was a rushed album and they actually didn't even CARE about the production of the album or even the concept of it. For God's sake, they didn't even care about correcting the tracklist, I mean giveup2 

1 hour ago, Living Dead Boy said:

It's brighter than it has been since Circus.

Femme Fatale and Britney Jean both saw Britney take a backseat to her own music with her label running the show.

Glory proved she has passion and talent and most importantly a vision of her own.

Is "Glory" more of In the Zone's baby or is it Blackout's sexier sister or is it an orphan

23 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i need a blackout 2.0 lj1 

Stop trying to make Blackout 2.0 happen, it's never going to happen. *Regina voice*

But that doesn't mean, however, that she can't make a quality album still.