Kivo

Videos for next songs

Do you guys think Kesha has videos ready for the next songs before the august album release? 

We know she has a video done for Woman, do you think she's done let's say the Rainbow video and a video for the 4th song? 

I can't wait to hear them nonetheless cry1

I don't know that I'm convinced this will be a visual album (I would love it if it was though). With that said, given the Praying and Woman videos, I think we might at least get a video for each of the four weekly teaser tracks.

1 hour ago, Onika said:

I don't know that I'm convinced this will be a visual album (I would love it if it was though). With that said, given the Praying and Woman videos, I think we might at least get a video for each of the four weekly teaser tracks.

i just hope that if -at least- one of them is selected to be a single, that we get another video jj3 but its such a reach jj3 

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i just hope that if -at least- one of them is selected to be a single, that we get another video jj3 but its such a reach jj3 

I kind of think Praying might do well enough that a second "real" single would be a little ways off, so as to not cut its run short.

The main concern would be if those other videos would undermine Prayings performance but maybe Kesha doesn't care as much and wants the hype to never end. But obviously the other songs will not get the same explosive amout of attention.

I hope woman becomes her #1 jj2

Posted from my N817 using the FOTP app

3 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

The main concern would be if those other videos would undermine Prayings performance but maybe Kesha doesn't care as much and wants the hype to never end. But obviously the other songs will not get the same explosive amout of attention.

Yeah I agree. Well the Woman video was directed/shot by her brother. Where as the Praying video was directed by an insanely skilled and respected artist, so the Woman video definitely won't be as artistic and thought out. 

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

Yeah I agree. Well the Woman video was directed/shot by her brother. Where as the Praying video was directed by an insanely skilled and respected artist, so the Woman video definitely won't be as artistic and thought out. 

I didn't know that it - I keep away from the leaks. But that's really cool and makes me even more excited to see it. But for sure the MV directing genus Jonas Akerlund is hard to match.

On 7/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, Monster Voices said:

I didn't know that it - I keep away from the leaks. But that's really cool and makes me even more excited to see it. But for sure the MV directing genus Jonas Akerlund is hard to match.

judging from the snippet that got leaked its going to slay jj3