sillykitty

Enjoy Yourself greeting cards exist

3 hours ago, sillykitty said:

KYLIE_MINOGUE_ENJOY+YOURSELF+++POSTCARDS

Never mind these just look like postcards

Letdownlie jay1

I actually like the slipcase tho jay1

Japanese editions sometimes come with interesting extra items. These postcards look cool but this edition is probably very expensive jay1

Let's Get to It also had something like this in Japan. It included a bonus CD with 3 tracks (the instrumentals for Word is Out, What Do I Have to Do and Step Back in Time) and a bonus picture booklet.

R-1624256-1405540611-8548.jpeg.jpg

4 hours ago, Skyline said:

Japanese editions sometimes come with interesting extra items. These postcards look cool but this edition is probably very expensive jay1

Let's Get to It also had something like this in Japan. It included a bonus CD with 3 tracks (the instrumentals for Word is Out, What Do I Have to Do and Step Back in Time) and a bonus picture booklet.

R-1624256-1405540611-8548.jpeg.jpg

I've been on the lookout for this one but even in the second hand shops it's always the reissue jj4

The best thing I've got is still the km94 with the postcards

23 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I've been on the lookout for this one but even in the second hand shops it's always the reissue jj4

The best thing I've got is still the km94 with the postcards

The only edition with postcards that I have is a UK version of Aphrodite with 4 postcards. It's basically the standard CD in a jewel case but with 4 postcards added. I'm not sure if it was released via selected retailers or not, but I found it a second hand shop and I haven't found much information about it.

This picture is actually of the taiwan edition, but the postcards are the exact same ones that come with my edition from the UK.

Image result for kylie minogue aphrodite cd with postcards

I saw these! It's not that expensive on ebay, so is LGTI, although I see no point in that mini-CD with instrumental tracks.

Also

the first 100,000 Japanese editions

X-clusive as fuck wendy4 Were they hoping to sell more than 10 wendy4

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

the first 100,000 Japanese editions

X-clusive as fuck wendy4 Were they hoping to sell more than 10 wendy4

I knew Japan stanned 80slie and everything but it is quite a numberjj4

I wonder how many copies they shifted in the end

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

I knew Japan stanned 80slie and everything but it is quite a numberjj4

I wonder how many copies they shifted in the end

It's not that common on ebay, so I guess there weren't many copies bought rip2

3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Throwback to the first ten trillion zillion copies of ArtPop coming in a barbeque tin foil, grab them while they hot wendy4

The foil thing was BS

There's still copies of Artpop in stores TODAY that are the foil edition rip2

11 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Me in a hospital after I listened to Beautiful, receiving a get well enjoy yourself card

1sijlx.jpg

Me step 2:

rip2rip2rip2rip2rip2

Omg that satanic poster. Doing demon poses. About to run at you on all fours with her neck twisted like some exorcist grudge shit

Just now, Aidan. said:

Omg that satanic poster. Doing demon poses. About to run at you on all fours with her neck twisted like some exorcist grudge shit

Sending those "greeting cards" should be considered terrorism in Japan. Thank god we didn't get them. We already got a demon aerobics booklet jj4

Some countries with local rights to CDs sometime don't print booklets, which is SHIT, I have Stripped with like 4 pics and no lyrics jj4 But I really hope EY got that treatment and just had a blank paper inside ny1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Sending those "greeting cards" should be considered terrorism in Japan. Thank god we didn't get them. We already got a demon aerobics booklet jj4

Some countries with local rights to CDs sometime don't print booklets, which is SHIT, I have Stripped with like 4 pics and no lyrics jj4 But I really hope EY got that treatment and just had a blank paper inside ny1

Front cover: "Enjoy Yourself"

Inside booklet: "Or don't..." jay1

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

this explains a lot wat3 

Do you have those trash editions? jj4

I have to buy imports because there is no way to know if there is art inside when it comes to local editions, even though they ARE made by the original company, just a regional version trash1