Game #FOTPListens — Wildheart by Miguel | Due: 14th August | Join Now!

189 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

#1      Rollercoaster 8.50 10 x 2 — PhCh, Hyun // 7 x 3 — Entea, Vilppu, Sylk

YES YES YES perfect

Reminder!

Scores due on 14th August 8 AM GST

Also welcome @Shadow Games!

I put your album under Pop but is Christian Pop considered a sub-genre?

Also I'm not sure how everyone is going to react to an album that's more than half covers.

Thoughts?

Wow, this album didn't age well, did it rip4 but leaves, waves and FLESH are all contenders for my first 10 here.

6 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

Reminder!

Scores due on 14th August 8 AM GST

Also welcome @Shadow Games!

I put your album under Pop but is Christian Pop considered a sub-genre?

Also I'm not sure how everyone is going to react to an album that's more than half covers.

Thoughts?

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Taking me a bit to catch up and figure this out since new to the forums and on vacation ATM. I forgot about asking about covers sorry about that. Is the Christian pop because of amazing grace? Because otherwise the whole thing is just pop. Sorry I can choose one more time if you want hahaha. Idk how everyone will react, but wanted to submit the album because I'm a huge fan of his and he's still growing as an artist, he won season 9 of the voice which is why it's more than half covers. His next album should be mostly originals but if you want I can submit an all original album instead. I will say it is wonderful despite it mostly being covers.

4 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Wow, this album didn't age well, did it rip4 but leaves, waves and FLESH are all contenders for my first 10 here.

You will NOT be disrespecting Miguel's gospel like this. kylie2 

4 hours ago, Shadow Games said:

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Taking me a bit to catch up and figure this out since new to the forums and on vacation ATM. I forgot about asking about covers sorry about that. Is the Christian pop because of amazing grace? Because otherwise the whole thing is just pop. Sorry I can choose one more time if you want hahaha. Idk how everyone will react, but wanted to submit the album because I'm a huge fan of his and he's still growing as an artist, he won season 9 of the voice which is why it's more than half covers. His next album should be mostly originals but if you want I can submit an all original album instead. I will say it is wonderful despite it mostly being covers.

I just assumed it to be Christian Pop because of Wikipediawendy4

But since there seems to be no objection whatsoever, so your album should be fine. Anyways covers can be interesting when reinterpreted so we'll see how it works out