Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Yosemite & Architecture NOT on LFL

I hope she drops it herself one day. I mean, if she just randomly but out coachella then it'd be criminal if she didn't give Yosemite the same treatment. kylie2

Maybe if this era is truly mirroring BTD, we might get a re-release a few months after! kylie2

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

but what a stupid excuse ... this album is literally titled "Lust for Life" jj4 though I do think that she said that it didn't really match the sound of the album in general so that's fair

She said she expected to be in a different place emotionally when she finished the album. She wrote Yosemite quite early in the process of making the album, apparently and when she looked back on it, it sounded out of place. jj2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

She said she expected to be in a different place emotionally when she finished the album. She wrote Yosemite quite early in the process of making the album, apparently and when she looked back on it, it sounded out of place. jj2 

maybe she'll remaster it and we'll get Lust for Life - The Yosemite Edition when Summer Bummer goes #1 and the era ends up smashing! jj4jj4 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.