Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Norman Fucking Rockwell! | August 30th, 2019

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

arent the songs Bartender and Cactus for this album?http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/Norman_Fucking_Rockwell_(album)

No, the Lana wiki has tons of incorrect/inaccurate information on it.

"Cactus" is a registration only available on APRA, which often makes mistakes with its system, leading to artists being listed as performers on songs they have nothing to do with.

As for "Bartender", there has been no specific confirmation that the song made the cut. The first and only time she mentioned it was in February, which is before the first time she was known to have worked with Jack Antonoff, so it's entirely possible the song was scrapped.

14 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

it clearly wasn't shelved, but I'm like 99% sure it's not coming out on the 29th unless she Beyoncé's and surprise releases jj4 

i wouldnt think itd be out this month without an announcement and i doubt she'd surprise release.

A member on LB says that their manager at Target told them NFR CDs have begun production, because they've received confirmation for their stock request. It usually takes between four and eight weeks to fulfill a CD production order for a major label release, which puts us right on track for an August or September release, assuming this is all true.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:24 PM, Americunt said:

A member on LB says that their manager at Target told them NFR CDs have begun production, because they've received confirmation for their stock request. It usually takes between four and eight weeks to fulfill a CD production order for a major label release, which puts us right on track for an August or September release, assuming this is all true.

30 August is the most likely release date? 

51 minutes ago, DW said:

30 August is the most likely release date? 

Sure if she doesn't want the #1 thanks to Lover's second week sales orangu1 Unless Taylor has really lost her republicans sia2 I'm predicting Aug 16th, Sep 6th or 13th if she wants that "I made you little fuckers wait exactly 1 year after MAC!" moment orangu1 

2 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Sure if she doesn't want the #1 thanks to Lover's second week sales orangu1 Unless Taylor has really lost her republicans sia2 I'm predicting Aug 16th, Sep 6th or 13th if she wants that "I made you little fuckers wait exactly 1 year after MAC!" moment orangu1 

13th is too far away cry5

16 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

i wouldnt really be too mad. gets the album closer to Christmas sia2 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.