Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Norman Fucking Rockwell! | August 30th, 2019

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

3000x3000 version of the cover

Hide contents

latest?cb=20190802151844

and the censored version too

Reveal hidden contents

100000x100000-999.jpg

and i think this is the official textless cover, however its barely mq

Hide contents

Image result for album cover

That's not the official textless. It's fanmade. You can see where they edited the album title out (quite badly honestly).

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

That's not the official textless. It's fanmade. You can see where they edited the album title out (quite badly honestly).

I didn't say that it is  I said that I think it is. But that said, the only bad edit job was removing LDR from the bottom. The top NFR edit seemed like the most passable. The other edits I've seen messed up the sail. 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I didn't say that it is  I said that I think it is. But that said, the only bad edit job was removing LDR from the bottom. The top NFR edit seemed like the most passable. The other edits I've seen messed up the sail. 

Sis, the album title removal was done horribly. They completely messed up the paint strokes and it's so obvious that something was removed. The LDR removal is actually decent. Are you sure you're looking at the same image rip4 

4 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Sis, the album title removal was done horribly. They completely messed up the paint strokes and it's so obvious that something was removed. The LDR removal is actually decent. Are you sure you're looking at the same image rip4 

The ldr is the bottom, the nfr is the top. You can see where the editing ends on the water closer to the side. The top editing looks fine. The paint strokes don't look interrupted. It but looks  like somebody used a sponge to dab the paint on instead of a study thio

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

The ldr is the bottom, the nfr is the top. You can see where the editing ends on the water closer to the side. The top editing looks fine. The paint strokes don't look interrupted. It but looks  like somebody used a sponge to dab the paint on instead of a study thio

I'm aware where the ldr and nfr are located. The editing of the paint strokes in the upper left corner is SHIT. But I'm done arguing this rip4 

23 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm not ready for Bartender giveup1 

I can't stop myself from listening to the snippet. I'm still shook we're getting it finally after being so intrigued by it since she announced it so long ago.

Glad someone else is anticipating it! I haven't listened to any of the snippets, so I still don't know what it sounds like, but her description of it at the Grammys makes it the track I'm most looking forward to. jj2 

10 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Glad someone else is anticipating it! I haven't listened to any of the snippets, so I still don't know what it sounds like, but her description of it at the Grammys makes it the track I'm most looking forward to. jj2 

Yeah I don't see tons of people talking about it. Everyone's kinda focusing on the other tracks. Like everyone's creaming themselves over the Cinnamon Girl snippet even though it's really just what we already had in better quality rip4  

As for Bartender, I love the melody from the snippet. From what we can hear of the instrumental it sounds great too, it reminds me of the piano in Bel Air a bit.

Just now, Brandon said:

It should leak soon in HQ if The Greatest is already out there.

The Greatest was officially released and then pulled in some territories. Everything else is from an iPhone recording of someone playing a cassette. It’s not an indication of much.

Just now, Americunt said:

The Greatest was officially released and then pulled in some territories. Everything else is from an iPhone recording of someone playing a cassette. It’s not an indication of much.

FACK

On 8/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, Urbanov said:

Ok so lemme spill some tea and say that Love Song is the best song of the album and one of the best in her catalog. PERIOD.

This has been my most anticipated track oh my god I cant wait

34 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

We’re getting an album in few days giveup1 prepare some edibles, packs of Cheetos and cans of Diet Mountain Dew ladies giveup1 

probably sooner than Friday even let's be real nicki5 I literally can't believe that it's finally here! it feels so surreal

32 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

probably sooner than Friday even let's be real nicki5 I literally can't believe that it's finally here! it feels so surreal

Her best album is coming giveup1 

I am having great time indulging myself fully into Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, Fuck It, I Love You and The Greatest as previously released songs/singles. Also, Hope is lyrically strong, so that one goes as well. She should have put more melody base there to not feel overly monotonous, but it puts me in the mood most certainly. lana5

Buuut, Norman Fucking Rockwell also managed to pull through with brilliant albums tracks like Love Song, Cinnamon Girl, California, Happiness Is A Butterfly. In fact, California managed to get me the most. Those raw, unfiltered vocals during the chorus and the lyrics itself feel cathartic. lana6

I am digging The Best American Record with each listen more and more. The same can be applied to title track. bey7

This album is so summery and breezy, yet gloomy enough to capture you in a certain way like all of her records before. I am not sure about it beating Ultraviolence yet, but I would say I could place it above Honeymoon ( which practically transformed as my second favorite album of hers closely followed by Born To Die ( complete edition jj2 )). 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.