Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Norman Fucking Rockwell! | August 30th, 2019

I've read that the t-t sound in Bartender's refrain is supposed to resemble the sound of a paparazzi camera shutter ... the brilliance gag1 but some people are trying to contend that it's the worst song on the album (WHILE California and TNBAR are sitting RIGHT there) gag1

On 8/7/2019 at 5:03 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

Wow I can't delete quotes on mobile wtf

Listening to the official release album with earbuds and Doin Time has an effect at the end that goes from one ear to the other oprah10

13 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Just listened to Cinnamon Girl. wtf people say this is her bst song ever? brit15 Not even top 20. 

Probably not the best song in her discography, but I can see it being top 20. brit15

...If you hold me without hurting me

you’ll be the first who ever did...

18 minutes ago, Joanna said:

Wow, this album is really strong, I love it. Probably gonna end up as my favourite or second favourite after UV. Amazing cry9

Right UV and HM have been fighting back and forth for my number 1 spot and this is such an amazing blend of the things I love about both records while still feeling fresh and exciting rather than a retread, ugh her MIND cry9

3 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

Right UV and HM have been fighting back and forth for my number 1 spot and this is such an amazing blend of the things I love about both records while still feeling fresh and exciting rather than a retread, ugh her MIND cry9

I never really got into HM and LFL tbh. I tried listening to them hoping they’ll grow on me but they never did. I fell in love with NFR on the first listen though, glad she can do that for me again cry9

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

No I can't. Not even by selecting all in the post and clicking the backspace button not by simply typing over it. 

Hit the upper left corner of a quote - it should highlight entire thing then tap on backspace button to remove the quote

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Hit the upper left corner of a quote - it should highlight entire thing then tap on backspace button to remove the quote

Nope. Not with my phone. It'll highlight but won't delete. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.