Jump to content

Lana Del Rey | Norman Fucking Rockwell! | August 30th, 2019

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    44,367
On 9/19/2018 at 6:02 PM, Ghostface said:

So, she referenced Venice Bitch in Mariners Apartment Complex and Norman Rockwell in Venice Bitch. I guess, every song on the album will contain reference regarding some other track. 

I NOTICED THAT TOO GTWuqsR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,229
Just now, Bliss said:

Is that the album title?

Yes, it was confirmed during the interview she did with Zane Lowe when Venice Bitch came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elusive    3,113
Just now, Americunt said:

Yes, it was confirmed during the interview she did with Zane Lowe when Venice Bitch came out.

Oh, I don't like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunty Bear    11,783

tbh I'm just saying...the confirmed titles have me gagged lol3 Roachella - This Title Is Overlong and God Bless America - This Title is Also Overlong found dead in a ditch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghostface    7,517
4 minutes ago, Mystique said:

word on the street is March 29. jj2 

tenor.gif?itemid=9621762

 

Hope it is a false information. It's too late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystique    7,552
30 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9621762

 

Hope it is a false information. It's too late. 

literally stretching "early 2019" to the edge, if true

 

tenor.gif?itemid=9621762

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,229
47 minutes ago, Mystique said:

word on the street is March 29. jj2 

Worth noting that the only source for this is some random Polish music news site and they may just be guessing. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    16,130

Still cannot get over how adorable she sounds when she says "I win" in Cinnamon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,513
16 hours ago, Americunt said:

Worth noting that the only source for this is some random Polish music news site and they may just be guessing. dead2 

Give me the source and I’ll let you know if there’s any chance this info could be legit jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,367
9 hours ago, Jake said:

Still cannot get over how adorable she sounds when she says "I win" in Cinnamon.

I need the song to be on the album meg1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,229

Marina confirmed that she has never recorded a collaboration with Lana, meaning no collab on NFR or her own album. jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,367
1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Marina confirmed that she has never recorded a collaboration with Lana, meaning no collab on NFR or her own album. jj2 

i call bullshit kesha8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,229
7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i call bullshit kesha8 

Comes direct from her Q&A on Clean Bandit's Instagram! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,367
5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Comes direct from her Q&A on Clean Bandit's Instagram! jj2 

i still think its gonna be a surprise so kesha8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×