Darth Sidious

Shia LaBeouf to black police officer: "You're going to hell 'cause you're black"

Shia LaBeouf went full racist at the Savannah Police Dept. where he was arrested this past weekend, telling a black officer he would go to hell because of his skin color.

In newly released video, while Shia was being fingerprinted he looked at a black officer and said, "You're going to hell, straight to hell, bro." A white cop questioned the drunk actor, and added ... "That doesn't mean he's going to hell." Shia responded, "It means a whole lot, bro."

He goes on to accuse the cops of being racist because "a black man arrested me for being white."

TMZ broke the story, Shia was arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and obstruction and was out of control when he was arrested and taken to the station for booking.

When he was in the police car en route to the slammer, he told a black officer he was out of line for arresting a white man who simply asked for a cigarette.

Source

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

i'm confused, wasn't he trying to be a sjw a few months ago dead4 

I'm not sure about the other comments, but the guys at TMZ saw him look at the black cop and heard him make that comment and sort of made a connection rip4

21 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't believe I just started to like him a few months ago, although the op story looks incompleted and completely different from the title? wendy4

Is there a full transcript?

I literally copied it verbatim from TMZ, including the title rip4