KeshaOverdose

Kesha - Woman (Music Video)

1 hour ago, Rosé. said:

The first half is really good, but I needed something more to happen kesha4

I agree, I like the first half as there is a lot going on but the second half is really repetitive. The song is quite good and catchy tho, pretty dancy too. 

1 hour ago, Okan said:

It's not a single actually, so I don't think it'll be sent

Omg I had no idea Woman is not a single jj4 Where did you find it out? Does that mean other songs are being released as singles instead? Possibly a single next week? 

16 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Omg I had no idea Woman is not a single jj4 Where did you find it out? Does that mean other songs are being released as singles instead? Possibly a single next week? 

I suppose only Praying is a single so far. Woman and the next 2 incoming songs are just promo singles so will most likely not get radio deals. You can't really drop and promote a full blown single every week jj2

Just now, Monster Voices said:

I suppose only Praying is a single so far. Woman and the next 2 incoming songs are just promo singles so will most likely not get radio deals. You can't really drop and promote a full blown single every week jj2

That's good I guess that even not actual singles are getting videos made. cry0 Sony is doing well at promoting her rih1

It's a fucking bop and easily one of the best pop songs released this year OMG KESHA YOU JUST DID THIS!!!!!!

THE BRIDGE IS SO OLDSCHOOL KESHA MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fall1 QUEEN IS BACK fall1

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

no these are just pre-album release promos i doubt any of these will become actual singles jj4 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

no these are just pre-album release promos i doubt any of these will become actual singles jj4 

I guess that's good then, will let Kesha stay the the top for longer until the album and singles are released cry0

100,000 likes on Youtube already (in 5 hours) with only 2000 dislikes! That's 98% of positive feedback! antm1 I thought it would get hated by anti feminists and ignorant men and people commenting on her looks, but she got them snatched. bey6

This is great. So happy she is back and on top form oprah1 

Although the bridge is boring and goes on for far far too long um1

13 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

The radio is going to eat this up I’m so excited brit2

13 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

WE BETTER FUCKING MAKE THEM SEND IT meg1 

REQUEST THE SHIT OUT OF IT meg1 

There's unfortunately no way radio are gonna play a song that says 'motherfucker' this many times

4 hours ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Doesnt matter. It's still very clear what she is saying even though they've cut out a syllable, and they won't touch it because of that 

Maybe lol but I mean I’ve definitely heard worse... most hip hop has “fuck” in it every line and they mute out the word each time. I’m not sure why they couldn’t do this for that, but ok. I know Woman isn’t going to be an independent single, I was just saying if it had been it’d have done well on the radio even without “fuck”. The GP would eat up the production for Breakfast, Lunch, AND Dinner.rav3