Freaky Prince

Gwen to release new music this year

GWEN-STEFANI-REVLON_SUPER-LUSTROUS-670x3

We’re sad to see you leave The Voice. What else have you been up to lately?

I’ve been working on new music, which I’m so excited to release this year. I can’t say too much about it just yet, but I’ve had so much fun in the studio. My cartoon series, Kuu Kuu Harajuku on Nickelodeon is going into season 2 and will be available worldwide. The Kuu Kuu Harajuku toy series is launching in US, Canada, Australia and Israel in July/ August this year.

https://weekender.com.sg/w/style/gwen-stefaniwhen-i-wear-red-lipstick-i-feel-bit-animated-little-bit-drama/

We won't have to wait another decade cry7

Well, here’s some good news. Gwen Stefani is releasing new music in 2017. “I’ve been working on new music, which I’m so excited to release this year,” the evergreen diva told Weekender. “I can’t say too much about it just yet, but I’ve had so much fun in the studio.” Of course, she hasn’t been away for too long this time around. Comeback LP, This Is What The Truth Feels Like, only dropped last year and she recorded a random song for her Kuu Kuu Harajuku cartoon. However, the 47-year-old is still chasing a smash.

but This Is What The Truth Feels Like, while consistent and enjoyable, failed deliver any obvious singles. Everything felt a little too mid-tempo and mellow. After all, she’s still a super hot female and, all these years later, we’re still waiting on her hot track. Fingers crossed for some bops!

17 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This better not be scrapped and replaced with a mess like G3. She needs to come back with bangers like Wind it Up!

Today The Sweet Escape played at work and suddenly it was 2006 again