Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Hymn | Third Promo Single | August 3rd, 2017

It's out!

Rumor: It's also the 2nd official single from Rainbow coming soon

Description:

In an interview with Metro the song was described as a ‘hymn for the hymnless’, a song for those who just don’t fit in.

She dedicated the low-slung Hymn for the Hymnless to fellow outsiders, and explained the importance of having light-hearted material on the record. “Even though I’ve gone through some dark times, that side of my heart is still so light, and I feel like the most important thing I’ve learned is that I wanna hold on to the most childlike part of my heart. That’s the most beautiful side.”

written by:

Kesha Rose Sebert ; Eric "Ricky Reed" Frederic

Track time appeared on iTunes

7 hours ago, Kivo said:

Could anyone explain to me what low-slung means? English isn't my first language wendy4 I am guessing it's gonna be some sort of ballad? 

thatd be my guess jj2 

10 minutes ago, Okan said:

I heard that Sony wants this as the second official single. I wonder why they're releasing it as a promo single too. um1 

Probably to see how it will do success-wise, they did the same with C'mon if I remember correctly.

Good on them tho, it sounds promising. Hope they pay Woman dust. nicki4

8 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

It already got more than it deserved by being a promo single, don't want it staining her flawless chain of singles nicki4

i disagree. it needs more exposure!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.