Infrared

Did Katy just cheat the charts? (It was Ticket Bundle)

EDIT : Powered in large part by recent ticket redemptions, Katy Perry’s Witness (Capitol) leaps #45-16, up over 80%. Witness’ bounce is of course more pronounced when it comes to album sales alone. On that chart, the set moves #39-4, up nearly 250%. lmfao2 

So I was checking HDD when it was 67% reported and Katy wasn't in the top 50 at all.

But today, I look and I see that the album is #19 on the charts - last week it was #45. So I thought, maybe it's streaming. But then I look at the albums chart, and it has a 247% increase on album sales interesting1 

Witness 4  14,582  247%

I'm just curious what's going on.

Image result for so what is the truth

"So I was checking HDD when it was 67% reported and Katy wasn't in the top 50 at all"

You can't go by those percentages as they can get a huge surge of sales. That isn't 67% of the sales, it's 67% of the outlets/stores selling the album. The reason it jumps is because usually the major retailers aren't always accounted for at that point.

Anyways, I wish she did cheat the charts cos god forbid the gal needs it rip3 

Yes, she is the queen of payola/fabricated receipts. Just look at her Youtube views for some songs like Unconditionally, This Is How We Do, Birthday compared to California Gurls, I Kissed A Girl (her signature songs). Then you have that fake receipt for Witness going 5xPlatinum in China when it was for cheap singles on QQ music, not actual album sales. And she is the most promoted artist of all time, the bitch literally promotes on every possible stage in the world (I can't recall the last time her peers Rihanna/Lady Gaga promoted non stop in Australia, Germany, France, UK, US as Katy did for Witness). Only Taylor comes close to beating her in that department. Anyway, it's probably another ticket bundle stunt.

20 minutes ago, havok said:

The percentage represents the stores that have been reported at that particular point in time, not the sales. :cm: 

You tried and you failed, as per usual. 

I know what it represents idiot. The question was which venue it was coming from. If there was a discount or something. But of course it's just her label dead4 

@Jony was correct jj2 

Powered in large part by recent ticket redemptions, Katy Perry’s Witness (Capitol) leaps #45-16, up over 80%. Witness’ bounce is of course more pronounced when it comes to album sales alone. On that chart, the set moves #39-4, up nearly 250%.

8 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

Yes, she is the queen of payola/fabricated receipts. Just look at her Youtube views for some songs like Unconditionally, This Is How We Do, Birthday compared to California Gurls, I Kissed A Girl (her signature songs). Then you have that fake receipt for Witness going 5xPlatinum in China when it was for cheap singles on QQ music, not actual album sales. And she is the most promoted artist of all time, the bitch literally promotes on every possible stage in the world (I can't recall the last time her peers Rihanna/Lady Gaga promoted non stop in Australia, Germany, France, UK, US as Katy did for Witness). Only Taylor comes close to beating her in that department. Anyway, it's probably another ticket bundle stunt.

Yes, HDD reported it's the bundle wendy4

Powered in large part by recent ticket redemptions, Katy Perry’s Witness (Capitol) leaps #45-16, up over 80%. Witness’ bounce is, of course, more pronounced when it comes to album sales alone. On that chart, the set moves #39-4, up nearly 250%.

22 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I know what it represents idiot. The question was which venue it was coming from. If there was a discount or something. But of course it's just her label dead4 

giphy.gif

Rich coming from an idiot that stans the fad. Isn't the fad, the queen of cheating her way through the charts with her incessant discounts? Her career stats are full of asterisks. But why am I expecting coherence from an idiot... I mean fad stan? :cm:

25 minutes ago, havok said:

giphy.gif

Rich coming from an idiot that stans the fad. Isn't the fad, the queen of cheating her way through the charts with her incessant discounts? Her career stats are full of asterisks. But why am I expecting coherence from an idiot... I mean fad stan? :cm:

I'm so bored of you. 

Considering it's not even in the Top 200 iTunes US - and it will be Top 20 on Billboard's chart...it really doesn't represent what is truly happening to the album.

I would expect Billboard to adjust their rules on tour bundles very shortly. Witness wins this time but it could end it for other artist's projects.

Witness

iTunes:

#12 Norway

#15 Portugal

#23 Australia

#29 Taiwan

#34 Qatar

#36 Netherlands

#37 Latvia

#52 Italy

#54 France

#77 Belgium

#106 Mexico

#121 Switzerland

#123 United Kingdom

#125 Russia

#175 Canada

So, discounting your singles multiple times to keep it in the charts or discounting your album to 99ct is perfectly fine but using a ticket bundle isn't? ny4 Only Gaga fans.

2 hours ago, Infrared said:

I'm so bored of you. 

Deflecting again? Shocking.

59 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

So, discounting your singles multiple times to keep it in the charts or discounting your album to 99ct is perfectly fine but using a ticket bundle isn't? ny4 Only Gaga fans.

Common sense is just not their thing. ny4

So, discounting your singles multiple times to keep it in the charts or discounting your album to 99ct is perfectly fine but using a ticket bundle isn't? ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> Only Gaga fans.

I see we're bringing up six year old receipts again? [emoji848]
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surprise, I bought you 15K copies of Witness  

The queen of the charts is here to STAY! Rig those charts queen and reclaim your throne!

I'm so bored of you. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.