BreatheeOnKnee

What do you think about Christina's big comeback?

Is it confirmed that Christina will get the Vanguard Award? MTV said so? Because about damn TIME. I don't know why Rihanna and Beyoncé got it before Xtina, the blasphemy dead4 

This would be really interesting to me because I have never stanned any of her eras, I was too young and really only cared about Kesha during the bionic and lotus eras. But I wan't to give her a chance, and a new era would be awesome for that. I do have faint memories of my mom listening to dirrty alot mess1 

23 minutes ago, Hylia said:

As long as the music is good, that's all I care about. I can't believe it's been 7 years since Bionic!

She... had another album after that orangu1 

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Is it confirmed that Christina will get the Vanguard Award? MTV said so? Because about damn TIME. I don't know why Rihanna and Beyoncé got it before Xtina, the blasphemy dead4 

Maybe because Xtina hasn't had longevity. She hasn't released a good video in 15 years. I doubt MTV would give it to her of all artists 

That would be so weird if she just pops up and takes the Vanguard Award after disappearing for over 5 years, everyone is going to be like "huh?" rip4 

Not that she doesn't deserve it but she hasn't done anything for so long. But anyway, good luck to her! eve1 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lotus was a mixtape, nothing more

Is it confirmed that Christina will get the Vanguard Award? MTV said so? Because about damn TIME. I don't know why Rihanna and Beyoncé got it before Xtina, the blasphemy  

She's gonna flop again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.