BreatheeOnKnee

What do you think about Christina's big comeback?

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

For having two successful albums? Maybe they should give it to Kesha and Ariana too?

The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way. Xtina also had 3 hit albums in her career. 

Just now, BJORK said:

Exactly. Someone close this misleading thread. 

the good sis Xtina clearly doesn't seem to care anymore so why would really anyone else do it for her? i will forever be a fan but she's all about her family these days, a choice i personally respect as her family is definitely adorable and she wants to offer her kids something she's never had as a child: emotional stability. clap2 

14 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Maybe because Xtina hasn't had longevity. She hasn't released a good video in 15 years. I doubt MTV would give it to her of all artists 

A fad and gwho stan talking about longevity? The nerve. xtina17

6 hours ago, Your Saviour said:

How is she getting the VanGuard though. Shouldn't Lady Gaga deserve it?

tumblr_lk0o2qLxHu1qdf8w1o1_500.giftumblr_oih8gasLHQ1vgw2w7o1_500.giftumblr_m7xoqxUjC61qcipavo1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_nc6a34tO2z1rsh8hwo1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifchristina-gif.giftumblr_l926a4rbc91qcrzxbo1_400.gifuntitled1.gifultimate.gif4d3.gifgiphy.gifcristina.giftumblr_mvn9qgLDtv1rma8l5o7_500.giftumblr_lkdhs19uZF1qdf8w1o1_500.gifcristinayoulostme.giftumblr_noy7reIxBJ1rk962xo1_500.gifanimation-4.gif

You want iconic? Dirrty, Lady Marmalade, Beautiful. You want memorable? Genie, Fighter, Candyman, NMT. 

Any questions? Christina has always delivered visuals and has one of the most diverse videographies in pop music. 

Typical fad stan thinking pop was invented in 2009. 

6 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Anyway, I expect a real reinvention. Or at least some interesting and creative electropop music. 

The album is supposedly soul + urban. Why would you want her to do electropop again after Bionic? kylie2

26 minutes ago, Philip said:

Thot dis waz abt Xtine sry nvm, carry on

I was shocked to see you defending X over Bey. wat1

10 minutes ago, havok said:

A fad and gwho stan talking about longevity? The nerve. xtina17

tumblr_lk0o2qLxHu1qdf8w1o1_500.giftumblr_oih8gasLHQ1vgw2w7o1_500.giftumblr_m7xoqxUjC61qcipavo1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_nc6a34tO2z1rsh8hwo1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifchristina-gif.giftumblr_l926a4rbc91qcrzxbo1_400.gifuntitled1.gifultimate.gif4d3.gifgiphy.gifcristina.giftumblr_mvn9qgLDtv1rma8l5o7_500.giftumblr_lkdhs19uZF1qdf8w1o1_500.gifcristinayoulostme.giftumblr_noy7reIxBJ1rk962xo1_500.gifanimation-4.gif

You want iconic? Dirrty, Lady Marmalade, Beautiful. You want memorable? Genie, Fighter, Candyman, NMT. 

Any questions? Christina has always delivered visuals and has one of the most diverse videographies in pop music. 

Typical fad stan thinking pop was invented in 2009. 

The album is supposedly soul + urban. Why would you want her to do electropop again after Bionic? kylie2

I was shocked to see you defending X over Bey. wat1

um2 Xtina is and always has been my #1 um2 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lotus was a mixtape, nothing more

Is it confirmed that Christina will get the Vanguard Award? MTV said so? Because about damn TIME. I don't know why Rihanna and Beyoncé got it before Xtina, the blasphemy  

She's gonna flop again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.