BreatheeOnKnee

What do you think about Christina's big comeback?

10 minutes ago, havok said:

I clearly wasn't aware. Thought Bey was your #1, my bad. um2 

PS. edit those gifs out. 

Can't you see the hurt in me? I wanna run to youuuuuuu, I wanna ruuun to youuuu

18 hours ago, barbiej33p said:

This would be really interesting to me because I have never stanned any of her eras, I was too young and really only cared about Kesha during the bionic and lotus eras. But I wan't to give her a chance, and a new era would be awesome for that. I do have faint memories of my mom listening to dirrty alot mess1 

Lil Debbie is life #lovetheavie

I could care less whether it's successful. Pop girls are basically being crucified now across the board if they aren't Bey or Adele or Taylor so it is what it is. What I want is a good album from her. Bionic has its moments but she's so much better than that album and Lotus. She needs to pull a Lady Gaga and focus on critical acclaim re good performances and revamped persona for a while. Interest in the music from the gp will only come after they reconnect with her as a figure, IMO.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

48 minutes ago, Satori said:

I could care less whether it's successful. Pop girls are basically being crucified now across the board if they aren't Bey or Adele or Taylor so it is what it is. What I want is a good album from her. Bionic has its moments but she's so much better than that album and Lotus. She needs to pull a Lady Gaga and focus on critical acclaim re good performances and revamped persona for a while. Interest in the music from the gp will only come after they reconnect with her as a figure, IMO.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

You mean she should start buying awards and good press cause she no longer sells shit? Cause that's what means to "pull a Lady Gaga".

Honestly, declaring new music as a 'comeback' and 'epic' often does not work out well. I'm not saying its her fault, but getting hype press before anything even happens usually leads to a pretty big letdown – even if the music is good. Never been a big fan of hers, but I hope she doesn't do anything to electro or pop. She does best when the music is more soulful and organic.

And I'm honestly surprised she hasn't gotten the Vanguard award already. um2 It seems odd now since she hasn't done anything worthwhile in years, but she's had enough video success in the past to warrant the award. Brit and JT already have it, so just give it to her.

Stop licking MTV’s shit tbh brit4

That Vanguard award ain’t gonna mean shit coz MTV is irrelevant since 2007-present brit4

as an Aguilera Stan, I wouldn’t be proud of this joke award coz we fucking all know that she fucking deserve this award a decade ago brit10

Just my 2 fuckin cents and a dime coffee1

4 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

Stop licking MTV’s shit tbh brit4

That Vanguard award ain’t gonna mean shit coz MTV is irrelevant since 2007-present brit4

as an Aguilera Stan, I wouldn’t be proud of this joke award coz we fucking all know that she fucking deserve this award a decade ago brit10

Just my 2 fuckin cents and a dime coffee1

well to keep it 100% real her videography has fallen down quite a bit ever since 2007... 

On July 14, 2017 at 10:34 PM, ♚Missy♚ said:

Maybe because Xtina hasn't had longevity. She hasn't released a good video in 15 years. I doubt MTV would give it to her of all artists 

It isn't about commercial success tho giveup2 as far as I know, the artists that get the award, they get it because of their videology and the impact it had and you can't deny that Tina's music videos didn't had any impact. Britney and Christina where a FORCE on Pop music and their music videos where standard on Pop girls. So I don't see why she wouldn't get it? She has plenty of iconic videos. If not's Xtina, then Missy Elliot should get it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lotus was a mixtape, nothing more

Is it confirmed that Christina will get the Vanguard Award? MTV said so? Because about damn TIME. I don't know why Rihanna and Beyoncé got it before Xtina, the blasphemy  

She's gonna flop again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.