Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diamond

Top Answer Game 7 | Round 1 | Results Show

@Diamond when does the twist happen okah6r.jpg

On 7/8/2017 at 8:11 PM, Diamond said:

This season, snatching top answers and bonus points is more important than ever! Each round, the player with the most points will be the winner of the round. They will receive special gifts that will help them in the next round. The two players who truly flopped and are collecting dust at the bottom of the scoreboard will be punished and the "gift" they receive will hurt them in the next round. More information on that will be revealed during our first results show. 

@Tampon

Youre-A-Winner-baby-1475255215-148518712

Congratulations, you are the winner of this round! *pretends to be shocked*

The TAG gods are rewarding you with a special gift. This gift gives you the power to sabotage another player next round. Whoever you choose to sabotage will get 30 points deducted from their final score. They will also hate you forever. Plus you get immunity from getting sabotaged next round. You can PM me your sabotage choice when you send your answers for Round 2.

@Zachary @#Music

You both tanked! I know one of you was trolling but idk about Zachary, which makes your score even more sad. The TAG gods are disgusted by your performance and they are punishing you. You will not be able to pick up any bonus points next round. You will also get 15 points deducted from your final score each round this season no matter how well you do. So sorry.

Thank you guys for participating and a special thanks to those of you who showed up today! It wasn't as successful as other first results shows but I still had fun. Round 2 questions will be posted shortly!

Just now, Diamond said:

Thank you guys for participating and a special thanks to those of you who showed up today! It wasn't as successful as other first results shows but I still had fun. Round 2 questions will be posted shortly!

It was super super fun!!! Thanks so much for hosting Diamond legend! I'm going to a camp so I won't be on next week but I'll definitely send in my answer! Thanks sm again!

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

@Tampon

Youre-A-Winner-baby-1475255215-148518712

Congratulations, you are the winner of this round! *pretends to be shocked*

The TAG gods are rewarding you with a special gift. This gift gives you the power to sabotage another player next round. Whoever you choose to sabotage will get 30 points deducted from their final score. They will also hate you forever. Plus you get immunity from getting sabotaged if you end up in the bottom next round (which won't happen lbr). You can PM me your sabotage choice when you send your answers for Round 2.

@Zachary @#Music

You both tanked! I know one of you was trolling but idk about Zachary, which makes your score even more sad. The TAG gods are disgusted by your performance and they are punishing you. You will not be able to pick up any bonus points next round. You will also get 15 points deducted from your final score each round this season no matter how well you do. So sorry.

One of these bottom users is an amazing user who clearly tried their best this round and deserves to continue in the game unpunished for a chance to be able to do somewhat well the rest of the season... and one of these users is a messy troll who lent me this shirt is my partner in crime in Slasher

so the user I chose to sabotage, is...

@Zachary, I'm so sorry sob1 

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

One of these bottom users is an amazing user who clearly tried their best this round and deserves to continue in the game unpunished for a chance to be able to do somewhat well the rest of the season... and one of these users is a messy troll who lent me this shirt is my partner in crime in Slasher

so the user I chose to sabotage, is...

Reveal hidden contents

@Zachary, I'm so sorry sob1 

Not sure if you're trolling just for the RPDR reference but you can pick anyone btw

okah6r.jpg

via PM

okah6r.jpg

7 minutes ago, Malfoy said:

It was super super fun!!! Thanks so much for hosting Diamond legend! I'm going to a camp so I won't be on next week but I'll definitely send in my answer! Thanks sm again!

aw we'll miss you next week oprah4 have fun at camp! <3

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Not sure if you're trolling just for the RPDR reference but you can pick anyone btw

okah6r.jpg

via PM

okah6r.jpg

oh mess i thought it was only from the bottom 2, i choose to do it in public but thanks for the suggestion okah6r.jpg

we'll I'd choose @fab but I just realized he's not even playing?? the mess why did he try to snatch a bonus question lmfao1 

well then the user I choose is @Entea as he seems to be my biggest threat, nothing personal okah6r.jpg

Just now, Tampon said:

well then the user I choose is @Entea as he seems to be my biggest threat, nothing personal okah6r.jpg

it's what the bitch deserves for not showing up even though the time he voted for was only like an hour later

okah6r.jpg

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.