Simón.

CNCO

1 minute ago, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

Question: Are CNCO a manufactured band like 1D/5H/Little Mix, OR are they an organic band who CHOSE to be together? (Serious question here)

Product by Simon Cowell as well fall6

Just now, Stars Are Made To Shine said:

I can't believe you did me like this rih9 But at least you didn't tag me in your hate *AHEM* *coughs loudly*

Omg queen #confessiontime: I stanned both bands in like 2015? Most of Made In The AM had me SHOOK to the core & Drag me down was my anthem! yas1 If they did another album after i'm sure they'd be in my awards asdfghjkl 

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Product by Simon Cowell as well fall6

Well, in that case, I wish you all luck but I am NOT going down this road again. Getting attached to the friendships of a manufactured band has only led to heartbreak four to five years down the road for me, every single time. eve1 I'm sure they're nice boys, and I wish them luck in their careers, but my heart can not take anymore disappointment...

I'm glad they make you guys happy and I wish them the best. lana1 Here's to hoping they'll be more like Little Mix than 1D/5H and their friendships will stay as pure forever as they are now. lana1 

2 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Omg queen #confessiontime: I stanned both bands in like 2015? Most of Made In The AM had me SHOOK to the core & Drag me down was my anthem! yas1 If they did another album after i'm sure they'd be in my awards asdfghjkl 

MITAM and DMD are MASTERPIECES, I approve. sob1 

Did you ever listen to Four? If you liked MITAM I feel like you'd like Four because it started going in that direction (pun 100% intended). Maybe not their other albums but I think you'd definitely like Four. :)

Well, in that case, I wish you all luck but I am NOT going down this road again. Getting attached to the friendships of a manufactured band has only led to heartbreak four to five years down the road for me, every single time. eve1 I'm sure they're nice boys, and I wish them luck in their careers, but my heart can not take anymore disappointment...

I'm glad they make you guys happy and I wish them the best. lana1 Here's to hoping they'll be more like Little Mix than 1D/5H and their friendships will stay as pure forever as they are now. lana1 

They seem to get along very well. But let's see! 

MITAM and DMD are MASTERPIECES, I approve. sob1 

Did you ever listen to Four? If you liked MITAM I feel like you'd like Four because it started going in that direction (pun 100% intended). Maybe not their other albums but I think you'd definitely like Four. :)

Omg I think my sister has the 4 cd lying around somewhere, I'll get it off ha. Just looking at the tracklist though, I recognise a few of the singles and I think they are my overall fave songs from them giveup1

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

They seem to get along very well. But let's see! 

Same old story, just a different name...

tumblr_o1lgs4vQ1t1u1bmsno1_r1_500.gif

Image result for fifth harmony x factor hug

But I really do hope I'm wrong. I would never wish for a friendship to go sour. It's just hard with manufactured bands. But I'm just making this thread sad so I'll go now. Love you Simon and Kuba <3333

6 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Omg I think my sister has the 4 cd lying around somewhere, I'll get it off ha. Just looking at the tracklist though, I recognise a few of the singles and I think they are my overall fave songs from them giveup1

Steal My Girl and Night Changes were the only two singles - and there are way better songs on the album than those two. Hahhaa.

"Fireproof" was a song they gave away for free on their website when the album was first announced and that song? A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. giveup1

11 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I see you @TattooedHeart and your last.fm lol1

don't look at that that's not me

12 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Four is my favorite album of theirs, with Midnight Memories right behind cry6