Vertigo-go

Do you stan your fav's worst album?

Britney: "Britney Jean" it's not that I really, really hate it but I still bop to some songs if I'm realistic, Work Bitch, Perfume, Passenger and Alien are the only songs i listen to. But I HATE "Fat Female", I'm so sorry but I don't care what anyone says, I'm not here for the Myah Marie debut album and the follow up. 

Ariana: No bad album. I stan them all!

Belinda: See above.

Panic! At The Disco: See above.

Coldplay: See above.

The Killers: See above.

Shakira: "Shakira.", definitely. To say that I've only heard two songs from it, ain't even a reach. Didn't even want to give it a full listen. 

Hilary Duff: I love 'em all tbh. "Hilary Duff">>>>>>>

RuPaul: I haven't really listened to all of his albums on full to say something bout him. 

Yes I know I have a lot of faves cry9

On 7/17/2017 at 3:47 PM, Grimhilde said:

You are literally the first and only person I know that stans this track. It's like in the lower middle field of my ranking tbh. Not as bad as 24lop, Honeypoop, Terrence Fucked Me or Down By the Trash but still not very good.

Wow...that album really has so much fucking trash on it. I'm shocked every single time. shock1 

terrance loves you is fucking godly sis wyd

5 minutes ago, Gilly said:

terrance loves you is fucking godly sis wyd

It's sooo long and awful and barely has any instrumentation. It's literally just her moaning over a few chords. jj4 I also hate songs that don't go anywhere in terms of melody. It's really tuneless overall. I'm so mad her and Mark Ronson didn't continue to work on it and it stayed that way. The album could have been so much better with him on board.

Christina - Lotus is one of my most listened albums ever rip3 but i haven't listened to it fully in like years. i don't stan it

Bey - other than the singles i don't fuck with her first two albums, three if we're counting Sasha...

Paramore - they don't have a bad album, an average album, all of their discography is immaculate except for maybe RIOT! jj1 

Rihanna - see Beyonce. kii1 

On 17.07.2017 at 11:47 PM, Freaky Prince said:

I mean.. Gaga can fart in a microphone, I'll stan it jj4 I do stan Joanne, it has my favorite Gaga song in it (John Wayne), but if some other of the faves would do it, I wouldn't bother listening more than once.

And to make it clear, Joanne is not a bad album. It's a decent album, but compared to her previous releases, it's a bit weaker. 

It's kinda a tie between ARTPOP and Joanne. ARTPOP has less high and less lows, Joanne has more highs, but the lows are.... bottom line laughcry1 hence why Joanne takes the cake for "Gaga worst album" title.

oh i thought it was exactly what she was doing all this time brit15lol1whit1

as for old hag i would guess people hate the most mdne and hard andy, the first one is okay it has many bops, even if she can do way better than that and it has Best Friend so gaga13

As for HC i love it, its flawless and ahead of its time oprah13 anyone who hate on it, hate themselves  too probably oprah13

For me personally Like A Whore is her worst album, it has legacy thats cool, but i never listen to it in full, just separate songs im in mood for at time mad10 scoby doo song can rot in hell mad10 

as for brit brit, i wont justify the mess brit joanne is ny2

Kylies Kiss Me Once, look at Hard Candy - the same for me ny5

Lotus was okay but i cant say i stan it, just like it, and it has one of worst songs that ever happend to the word which is that blake feat trash1

as for rih i dont even care for first two albums she can keep it ny12

Bjork never made bad record so hottie1

13 hours ago, Tonic said:

the mdna tour on the other hand mess1 

This is something about M I've always been fascinated by. A shitty album giving way to an untouchable show. I guess it's true what they say. Some music has to be heard in person to be truly appreciated. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Whore said:

i like some songs out of MDNA...the album title is amazing tho, such a waste....

This. It was such a clever title! If all of the tracks could have been on the level of Masterpiece it would have been a perfect album. 

1 minute ago, RebelHeart15 said:

This. It was such a clever title! If all of the tracks could have been on the level of Masterpiece it would have been a perfect album. 

we may kiss already

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Whore said:

she did an album with the "let's just try things randomly and throw" mood

Yes she did. And I feel the same with the super deluxe of RH. In my mind, the deluxe with the black and white ropes cover is the best edition of the album minus S.E.X.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 is great DON'T  TRY  IT  

Her voice and singing style on Joanne is the worst part of it imo. The songs aren't really that bad and the vibe is kinda cool but the way she sings on most tracks is so off-putting and pretentious. L

No, MDNA is simply too bad for Madonna's standards. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.