El Goot

Which KP song has helped you in your life?

So, I've been living rough situations in my life recently. I'm currently studying a career, but I don't know where I'm heading to in the professional world, or which way I'm going with what I'm doing in other aspects and 'Mind Maze' has really helped me to define my feelings and served me as a 'soundtrack' for this time in my life. I think this is why I first fell in love with Katy's music, it's very meaningful and helps you to get through rough times.

I'd like to know which songs from Katy have helped you through rough times or which songs have defined moments in your life...

Lost.

I was overweight, depressed and suicidal for over a year and one day I felt as if I could actually go through with killing myself but then Lost came in my shuffle and hearing this pop superstar feel how I did and still rise to the top was incredibly inspiring so I kept it repeat for hours and felt strength again. That was over five years ago and now I'm happy, engaged, fit and healthy making my dreams come true. Thank you Katy brit2 

On 7/18/2017 at 10:57 AM, Pikachu said:

Lost.

I was overweight, depressed and suicidal for over a year and one day I felt as if I could actually go through with killing myself but then Lost came in my shuffle and hearing this pop superstar feel how I did and still rise to the top was incredibly inspiring so I kept it repeat for hours and felt strength again. That was over five years ago and now I'm happy, engaged, fit and healthy making my dreams come true. Thank you Katy brit2 

That was amazing oprah2 

Lost, too. That holy song helped me get through my darkest moments. I was so lost, not really sure what I was doing with my life. Had a lot of new, fair-weather friends, and most of the times, on the outside I looked fine. Except that I felt like shit on the inside. I had suicidal thoughts. Saved 'I am worthless and deserving of nothing' quotes on my phone. I was on the verge of depression, but Lost helped me keep my sanity. Such a relatable song. So raw, so uplifting.