Sign in to follow this  

Which KP song has helped you in your life?

El Goot    410

So, I've been living rough situations in my life recently. I'm currently studying a career, but I don't know where I'm heading to in the professional world, or which way I'm going with what I'm doing in other aspects and 'Mind Maze' has really helped me to define my feelings and served me as a 'soundtrack' for this time in my life. I think this is why I first fell in love with Katy's music, it's very meaningful and helps you to get through rough times.

I'd like to know which songs from Katy have helped you through rough times or which songs have defined moments in your life...

Pikachu    398

Lost.

I was overweight, depressed and suicidal for over a year and one day I felt as if I could actually go through with killing myself but then Lost came in my shuffle and hearing this pop superstar feel how I did and still rise to the top was incredibly inspiring so I kept it repeat for hours and felt strength again. That was over five years ago and now I'm happy, engaged, fit and healthy making my dreams come true. Thank you Katy brit2 

KP4LYFE    146

Wide Awake.  

Always put too much trust in people to then only realize they ain't deserving of it and that I'm dreaming and have to wake up and fall on the concrete legend1

Pageant Material    2,066
On 7/18/2017 at 10:57 AM, Pikachu said:

Lost.

I was overweight, depressed and suicidal for over a year and one day I felt as if I could actually go through with killing myself but then Lost came in my shuffle and hearing this pop superstar feel how I did and still rise to the top was incredibly inspiring so I kept it repeat for hours and felt strength again. That was over five years ago and now I'm happy, engaged, fit and healthy making my dreams come true. Thank you Katy brit2 

That was amazing oprah2 

Lost, too. That holy song helped me get through my darkest moments. I was so lost, not really sure what I was doing with my life. Had a lot of new, fair-weather friends, and most of the times, on the outside I looked fine. Except that I felt like shit on the inside. I had suicidal thoughts. Saved 'I am worthless and deserving of nothing' quotes on my phone. I was on the verge of depression, but Lost helped me keep my sanity. Such a relatable song. So raw, so uplifting. 

DW    5,536

Lost and By The Grace Of God helped me a lot.

Carlos    8,428

Wide Awake cause of the line "the story is over now, the end". But honestly, Witness and Miss You More. I've been angry for sometime and she made me calm just like that.

KeshaRose    156

wide awake helped me with my worst and first breakup. i'm so happy it was released as a single because back then i probably wouldn't of known about it if it wasn't.