Wonder

Is Witness: The Tour Going to Suck?

Gonna Rock or Gonna Flop?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? Is Katy going to serve a SHOW or serve a MESS?

• It's going to be the best tour of the year!
    • It's going to be a complete disaster.

The Witness era has been hit and miss mostly misses but do you think that the tour is going to be live masterpiece or will it be unwatchable trash? I don't stan Katy. But maybe she'll pull through though in my heart I know it'll be average at best

Tickets are not selling well and her tours were always boring in my opinion,so yes,witness:the tour is going to suck  jj2

Katy acts like she's 20 but she's 33 and this "I'm a sweet teenager" image makes me laugh dead4 I had expected her to show her mature side and then she released CTTR and I was like dead2 GP is bored with her music so witness the tour is going to be failure 

But at least her fans can see her live,not everyone (Fighters) has that jj5

10 minutes ago, ZAYN MALIK said:

Katy and Gaga are the worst dead2

Their tours always look so cheap and tacky dead2

Gagas costumes for examplerip3 

another thread where gaga isn't mentioned and she's brought up anyways. relevant legends only!

OT: yeah it's going to suck but katy has never been a live tour de force or anything so her fans will be happy

I think this tour will be pretty good. The songs lend themselves to strong visuals and her festival performances slayed to be honest. She even remixed her old tracks to fit the new songs. xtina11 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I was quite excited about the tour, but after seeing her festival shows this year... I'm gonna pass on that one dead4

Which ones and where?

Teenage Dream

I Kissed a Girl

California Gurls 

She did it on all her longer concerts this year. But her Glastonbury one was the best.

She also did ET, Firework, Dark Horse, Thinking of You and Roar but they didn't sound to different. Roar had a sample of "Hard Knock Life" incorporated which was cute. From Witness she performed: Hey Hey Hey, CTTR, Power, Swish Swish and Save as Draft

7 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Teenage Dream

I Kissed a Girl

California Gurls 

She did it on all her longer concerts this year. But her Glastonbury one was the best.

She also did ET, Firework, Dark Horse, Thinking of You and Roar but they didn't sound to different. Roar had a sample of "Hard Knock Life" incorporated which was cute. From Witness she performed: Hey Hey Hey, CTTR, Power, Swish Swish and Save as Draft

California Gurls is the same dead4 IKAG indeed got a nice rework clap2 The TD one was cute as well aretha1

19 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

California Gurls is the same dead4 IKAG indeed got a nice rework clap2 The TD one was cute as well aretha1

California Gurls is not the same. dead2 The beat is different.

Just now, Grimhilde said:

God, you are really starting to make me hate my zodiac sign. 

Oh nothing new honey, you should know by now that Aquarians are hated by basic bitches. Kiss kiss 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most of y'all are judging by her vocal ability and dislike for her current work. She is not a great vocalist, but if you're looking to judge a vocal range or intonation on a pop star, then you

Katy and Gaga are the worst Their tours always look so cheap and tacky Gagas costumes for example   

I can't... This was literally enough to get you this mad? Boy...I wasn't even being 100% serious. People that know me also know that just because I don't like how a person acts in BG or their opi

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.