Jump to content
Mr. Mendes

Is Witness: The Tour Going to Suck?

Gonna Rock or Gonna Flop?  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think? Is Katy going to serve a SHOW or serve a MESS?

    • It's going to be the best tour of the year!
    • It's going to be a complete disaster.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Wow you're really doing everything to

make @Grimhilde triggered rip3 

In Astrology, people with the same zodiac signs don't generally like each other because they view each other as competition.
Let the jury know, he's the one who first started it.... I'm just always the one to end it

Image result for nene leakes gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, /\quarius said:

In Astrology, people with the same zodiac signs don't generally like each other because they view each other as competition.
Let the jury know, he's the one who first started it.... I'm just always the one to end it

Image result for nene leakes gif

Wow girl...triggered much? lmfao2 

If you wanna end it, take it to a certain place in the lounge. I'm pretty sure there are enough people who have been quite annoyed by you as of late.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Looks like I truly hit a nerve. rip2 He wouldn't even let me answer @Freaky Prince's question myself!

 

 

3 minutes ago, Grimhilde said:

Wow girl...triggered much? lmfao2 

If you wanna end it, take it to a certain place in the lounge. I'm pretty sure there are enough people who have been quite annoyed by you as of late.

Oh Grimhilde, I thought you were better than this. This just goes to show you're just like the rest of the basic bitches who are annoyed by me. Here's a clue to you and the rest of the dumb broads; you are simply a toy for my amusement. I come to FOTP for entertainment. If you start shit with me, you're going to be my entertainment. Hopefully, it sinks in your cute little brain so you can deliver the message.

Image result for nene leakes gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most of y'all are judging by her vocal ability and dislike for her current work. She is not a great vocalist, but if you're looking to judge a vocal range or intonation on a pop star, then you're already in the wrong place. Whether you like Witness or not is up to you, but she's served excellent Witness, CTTR & Save As Draft performances so I have high hopes for the others too. Not to mention that she has a big back catalogue of huge hits, so you're still extremely likely to be entertained. In the Prismatic WT, she's had really fun & quirky visuals, but most importantly she was very charismatic. I hope that she channels that into this tour! cloud1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, /\quarius said:

 

Oh Grimhilde, I thought you were better than this. This just goes to show you're just like the rest of the basic bitches who are annoyed by me. Here's a clue to you and the rest of the dumb broads; you are simply a toy for my amusement. I come to FOTP for entertainment. If you start shit with me, you're going to be my entertainment. Hopefully, it sinks in your cute little brain so you can deliver the message.

Image result for nene leakes gif

I can't...

This was literally enough to get you this mad? Boy...I wasn't even being 100% serious. People that know me also know that just because I don't like how a person acts in BG or their opinions doesn't mean that I don't like them or get along outside of this section. 

Me and @Freaky Prince have pretty conflicting opinions but he is one of my favorite members. @Stars Are Made To Shine knows I dislike Taylor but I really like her and we also get along fine everywhere.

You seem to take BG far too seriously. Just like that poor kid @light741 who seems to have completely lost his mind over the past year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grimhilde said:

I can't...

This was literally enough to get you this mad? Boy...I wasn't even being 100% serious. People that know me also know that just because I don't like how a person acts in BG or their opinions doesn't mean that I don't like them or get along outside of this section. 

Me and @Freaky Prince have pretty conflicting opinions but he is one of my favorite members. @Stars Are Made To Shine knows I dislike Taylor but I really like her and we also get along fine everywhere.

You seem to take BG far too seriously. Just like that poor kid @light741 who seems to have completely lost his mind over the past year.

Who said I was mad besides you? ny4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Power Dutchess said:

It's not gonna be "a complete disaster", don't make yourself look stupid lol

Well, they may change their mind once the tour kicks off! rih8 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grimhilde said:

I can't...

This was literally enough to get you this mad? Boy...I wasn't even being 100% serious. People that know me also know that just because I don't like how a person acts in BG or their opinions doesn't mean that I don't like them or get along outside of this section. 

Me and @Freaky Prince have pretty conflicting opinions but he is one of my favorite members. @Stars Are Made To Shine knows I dislike Taylor but I really like her and we also get along fine everywhere.

You seem to take BG far too seriously. Just like that poor kid @light741 who seems to have completely lost his mind over the past year.

Look who is talking about losing your mind.

 

giphy.gif

 

Your bitterness obviously goes beyond BG. So.

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet the tour will top Prismatic. The Prismatic Tour was no joke. However I feel like because no one will attend she'll cut the costs. Ala Britney's tour during 2011. Her tour will get smaller and smaller.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 7:07 PM, Grimhilde said:

Teenage Dream

I Kissed a Girl

California Gurls 

She did it on all her longer concerts this year. But her Glastonbury one was the best.

She also did ET, Firework, Dark Horse, Thinking of You and Roar but they didn't sound to different. Roar had a sample of "Hard Knock Life" incorporated which was cute. From Witness she performed: Hey Hey Hey, CTTR, Power, Swish Swish and Save as Draft

 

 

The TD one. <3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most of y'all are judging by her vocal ability and dislike for her current work. She is not a great vocalist, but if you're looking to judge a vocal range or intonation on a pop star, then you

Katy and Gaga are the worst Their tours always look so cheap and tacky Gagas costumes for example   

I can't... This was literally enough to get you this mad? Boy...I wasn't even being 100% serious. People that know me also know that just because I don't like how a person acts in BG or their opi


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×