Wonder

Is Witness: The Tour Going to Suck?

Gonna Rock or Gonna Flop?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? Is Katy going to serve a SHOW or serve a MESS?

• It's going to be the best tour of the year!
    • It's going to be a complete disaster.

Well interestingly I think it might actually be good. I watched bits of California Dreams and watched all of Prismatic and both left me zzzzzzz but her performances this era I've actually quite liked, so I'm hoping she keeps it up and puts together a great tour.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

36 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

ny11 why tho

I've seen what they said from a lot of KP stans. Thus far, Katy hasn't shown too much to make people want to see the show. We've had two good things this era: WWW and the Swish Swish performance of Voice Aus. All of the other performances have been boring and/or terrible, we've not had a decent music video (though CTR came close), the album had mixed response from fans, her attitude has been pushing some fans away, and let's be real...California Dreams and Prismatic weren't the best shows in the world (I prefer CD over Snoozematic btw). So, there just isn't much pushing people to fill up the seats. 

48 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

A) Not into this era as much as past eras 

B) I've already seen KT at her peak and don't think this tour will be better than CDT or PWT

C) Don't feel like spending the money to see her 

fair enough, ironically I hate the album but I'm loving the realness she's serving this era so I might go and see her gaycat1 

Just now, /\quarius said:

fair enough, ironically I hate the album but I'm loving the realness she's serving this era so I might go and see her gaycat1 

I don't hate the album but it's not doing it for me. Chained and Swish are the only songs I bop to. Power and Witness are good but I feel like they're missing something. There's some good tracks on the album but nothing begging me to be replayed again. 

I am pleased with her personality and opening up this era though. I enjoyed her livestream and I think the videos have been very solid. 

Just now, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I don't hate the album but it's not doing it for me. Chained and Swish are the only songs I bop to. Power and Witness are good but I feel like they're missing something. There's some good tracks on the album but nothing begging me to be replayed again. 

I am pleased with her personality and opening up this era though. I enjoyed her livestream and I think the videos have been very solid. 

Literally the only song I stan for is Swish Swish and you can thank the hunty named Nicki Minaj for that one! But I actually took the time to watch entirely her therapy session and I really warmed up to her.  I used to think she was this shady bitch always staying in the sidelines trying to stir shit up but the vulnerability she is displaying this era is really refreshing to see in this time and age where everyone's forcing themselves to play this bad bitch queen image that has been so overdone, its almost become a pop star cliche 

22 hours ago, RebelHeart15 said:

I've seen what they said from a lot of KP stans. Thus far, Katy hasn't shown too much to make people want to see the show. We've had two good things this era: WWW and the Swish Swish performance of Voice Aus. All of the other performances have been boring and/or terrible, we've not had a decent music video (though CTR came close), the album had mixed response from fans, her attitude has been pushing some fans away, and let's be real...California Dreams and Prismatic weren't the best shows in the world (I prefer CD over Snoozematic btw). So, there just isn't much pushing people to fill up the seats. 

ok...... where do I begin nicki4 the first bold statement is an opinion, you cannot stand for the rest of the people on what they think of the cttr performances and etc wendy4. The second bold statement made me want to shut my computer off, you had the nerve to say CTTR was not a good video ?? Bon Appetit is up to par in terms off visuals on her standards so wyd wendy4??? The third bold statement is a complete lie first of all, I have not read not ONE bad review from a fan (from the gp, yesrip4) . You literally just mad that up but okwendy4 . The last bold statement is so stupid to me because she has been nothing but kind this whole time, ok she's alittle too goofy at time buts don't make her sound like she's a diva bitchwendy4 .. Let's be real jj2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most of y'all are judging by her vocal ability and dislike for her current work. She is not a great vocalist, but if you're looking to judge a vocal range or intonation on a pop star, then you

Katy and Gaga are the worst Their tours always look so cheap and tacky Gagas costumes for example   

I can't... This was literally enough to get you this mad? Boy...I wasn't even being 100% serious. People that know me also know that just because I don't like how a person acts in BG or their opi

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.