Savage

Albums by your fave (s) which you hate?

Just a quiz on the side ;)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. if an album is critically acclaimed, does it automatically mean the album is good?

• Yes. Would the critics lie? Their collective opinion is a deciding factor to me, that's their job.
    • No, it is not always the case, i've already hated albums which were loved by critics.
  2. 2. If an album is commercially successful, does it automatically mean the album is good?

• Yes. Would the GP lie? They loved the album and went to buy it, this is a deciding factor to me, this means the album is good, i HAVE TO love it, i don't wanna miss out!
    • No, high sales doesn't mean the album is good, it just means the album caters to the lowest common denominator. McAlbums and McSingles do not impress me.

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

No matter what people on here and critics say, I can't get into ANTI at all. It's just unlistenable for me rip3 she tried being "alt" and "indie!!1" and it resulted in an album that comes off as unfinished and pretentious at times. The best song is literally a Tame Impala karaoke recording. rip2 I blame her friendship with Kanye and Jay-Z, they need to fuck off. 

Omg I thought I was the only one. It's a nice album with a some genuinely good stuff, but most of the songs are headache inducing for me laughcry1

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

Omg I thought I was the only one. It's a nice album with a some genuinely good stuff, but most of the songs are headache inducing for me laughcry1

YES laughcry1 Woo and Higher alone are entire migraine trips rip2 

I'm hard to please. I hardcore stan everyone here, these are just the albums I think aren't worthy of the hardcore stanning. 

Madonna

2500054.jpg   MDNA_Album_Cover.png

Michael Jackson

R-220736-1246301818.jpeg.jpg   Blood_on_the_dancefloor.jpg 

I know BOTDF isn't a "studio album" but it's new songs suck, the remixes are tacky, and the whole thing felt greedy and unnecessary

Lady Gaga

Artpop_cover.png

Kylie Minogue 

kylie-minogue-light-years.jpg?quality=80   KylieXCover.png

One Direction

One_direction_up_all_night_albumcover.jp

Britney Spears

R-495845-1368682956-6027.jpeg.jpg    Britney_Jean.png 

Beyonce

Dangerously_In_Love_Album(2003).png   Beyonc%C3%A9_-_B'Day.png   Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover

David Bowie

SatJan191127022013.jpg   PinUps.jpg   1980_scary_cvr_fix_800sq.jpg?itok=8TvoQg 

Never-Let-Me-Down.jpg   Blacktiewhitenoise.jpg  (I stan him I swear. He just had tough patches)

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly_Clarkson_-_All_I_Ever_Wanted_(Offi   Kelly_Clarkson_-_Stronger.jpg

Panic! At the Disco

PanicAtTheDisco-FeverCover.jpg   61AWxm9YcYL._SY300_.jpg  

( @Hector plz don't kill me lol)

P!nk 

Rsz_ctmh-1.jpg   TryThisCover.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McSingles and McAlbums brought to you by McDonald's

Angelus is going to smite me with his firey downvotes, but I can't stand the sound of I'm Breathless The production of Lotus, especially Cease Fire and Best of Me Enjoy Yourself is....

Beyoncé: IASF. It is getting tired and ageing horribly with me. NJ: Who I am Madonna: Erotica, i hate the sound of this album, like sonically it is an annoying album, i'm also vocal about my

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.