California boy

Picture from Swish Swish video?

It's not. It's a pic from google. She was just posting it as a hint that they were getting ready to start shooting. But the tags on the photo confirm that Johnny wujek is working on the video! 

16 minutes ago, QUINN said:

It's not. It's a pic from google. She was just posting it as a hint that they were getting ready to start shooting. But the tags on the photo confirm that Johnny wujek is working on the video! 

So they are shooting this week cry1

20 minutes ago, Hector said:

they are shooting the video NOW? Isn't it a bit too late? moo2 they should've started shooting the video after the BA tanking tbh. But I'm still perched!

The lyric video just came out. I suspect she's aiming for a VMA debut. I don't see why everyone wants a rushed era! 

2 hours ago, QUINN said:

The lyric video just came out. I suspect she's aiming for a VMA debut. I don't see why everyone wants a rushed era! 

Speaking about the VMAs, when are we getting the nominations & performers actually? shrug1