Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Judge stops auction of ‘highly personal’ Madonna items

YTIxODM3ZjI4OCMvUUxzeERGSDEtR2hiVFFHRkJo

Madonna sought an emergency court order Tuesday barring an auction house from putting an array of her memorabilia up for sale, including her private letters, “personally worn panties” and a handwritten letter to her from her former boyfriend Tupac Shakur while he was in prison.

In an affidavit, the singer says that on July 8 she became aware of the planned auction by Gotta Have Rock and Roll of many of her belongings, which she thought were still in her possession.

document3.jpg

“I became aware through media reports that there was a planned auction of extremely personal, private correspondence I received from a former boyfriend, the late recording artist and actor Tupac Shakur,” Madonna said.

document4a.jpg

The papers seek an order from a judge halting the online auction, scheduled for Wednesday, of more than 100 items.

Madonna points the finger at Darlene Lutz, an art consultant and “former friend” who she had welcomed into her homes.

madonna19n-1-web.jpgmadonna19n-2-web.jpg

“It seems obvious that Defendant Lutz betrayed my trust in an outrageous effort to obtain my possessions without my knowledge or consent and now attempts to profit by auctioning off my personal belongings and private communications to the general public in complete disregard of my rights, especially my right to privacy,” the “Material Girl” singer said.

The suit says the items include private letters and other correspondence between Madonna, her family and celebrities and former boyfriends, private photographs, unreleased recordings, a personal checkbook, previously worn underwear and a hairbrush with the singer’s hair.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/madonna-seeks-stop-auction-worn-panties-tupac-letter-article-1.3335954

Madonna is probably singing the praises of a Manhattan judge — who stopped an auction of her “highly personal items” including a pair of worn panties, a love letter from her former boyfriend, the late rapper Tupac Shakur, and a hairbrush containing her precious locks.

Manhattan Supreme Court Gerald Leibovitz ordered the New York-based Gotta Have It! Collectibles to yank 22 items from a special, rock and roll-themed auction scheduled for July 19.

In her emergency suit, Madonna says she’s disgusted that a fan could own a piece of her.

“I understand that my DNA could be extracted form a piece of my hair. It is outrageous and grossly offensive that my DNA could be auctioned for sale to the general public,” her Madgesty fumed in court papers.

“I was shocked to learn of the planned auctioning of the Shakur letter, as I had no idea that the Shakur letter was no longer in my possession,” she added in the suit.

The Shakur letter was expected to fetch up to $400,000, according to court papers.

Judge Leibovitz also ordered the auctioneer to remove the letter and other personal items from Gotta Have It’s website.

The Material Girl says a “former friend,” is behind the sale of her property.

Manhattan art consultant Darlene Lutz, 62, “would have had access to these items on numerous occasions” including as a “frequent overnight guest” in her homes when she was “not in residence,” the suit says.

Other items on the block include personal photographs, unreleased sound recordings and unsent, “intimate love letters” involving other past boyfriends including John Enos and Peter Shue.

“The fact that I have attained celebrity status as a result of success in my career does not obviate my right to maintain my privacy, including with regard to highly personal items,” Madonna, 58, says in court papers.

A spokesman for the auction house and the singer’s ex-pal said, “Madonna and her legal army have taken what we believe to be a completely baseless and meritless action to temporarily halt the sale of Ms Lutz’s legal property.”

The spokesman, Pete Siegel, added, “Madonna’s allegations will be vigorously challenged and refuted in a court of law in due course. We are confident that the Madonna memorabilia will be back.”

A hearing is scheduled for early September.

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/18/judge-stops-auction-of-highly-personal-madonna-items/

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

unreleased recordings

unreleased recordings

unreleased recordings

unreleased recordings

unreleased recordings

unreleased recordings

gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1gasp1

Literally my reaction! scream1 

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

The Material Girl says a “former friend,” is behind the sale of her property.

Manhattan art consultant Darlene Lutz, 62, “would have had access to these items on numerous occasions” including as a “frequent overnight guest” in her homes when she was “not in residence,” the suit says.

WOW what a hoe. shock1 

In her emergency suit, Madonna says she’s disgusted that a fan could own a piece of her.

“I understand that my DNA could be extracted form a piece of my hair. It is outrageous and grossly offensive that my DNA could be auctioned for sale to the general public,” her Madgesty fumed in court papers.

ny4 She's reaching, your honor.

15 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

The suit says the items include private letters and other correspondence between Madonna, her family and celebrities and former boyfriends, private photographs, unreleased recordings, a personal checkbook, previously worn underwear and a hairbrush with the singer’s hair.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/madonna-seeks-stop-auction-worn-panties-tupac-letter-article-1.3335954

Wtf, some people need help ew2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.