Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ioyungf

The battle between '...Baby One More Time' and 'Toxic'

9 hours ago, Hector said:

I do believe that the receipts talk for themselves and "Toxic" has become more of a signature song for Britney than "BOMT", it has more streams (the music video is catching up FAST to "BOMT"), has more airplay and is still selling (I've seen it a couple of times on the iTunes 200 Pop charts) + as you said, it has been covered far more than "BOMT". So I do believe that "Toxic" has become her signature song, but "BOMT" is "still there", if you know what I mean. 

Yes.  I actually do not believe 'Toxic' will beat 'BOMT' with the music video but it easily beats 'BOMT' with everything else.

Now that she's well out of her prime, people are trying to call her "a one-hit wonder with other hits" or "should have been a one'hit wonder".

Well, luckily she has 'Toxic' which is a true timeless classic, unlike 'BOMT' (a classic but not timeless).  'Toxic' has truly matched 'BOMT' in all aspects. ('Toxic' just as recognizable as 'BOMT')

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.