Lazy

Kesha's fuller lips

Hey everyone!

I know this topic is not new because I have seen others posting about it in 2015 but nothing changed.

So I have been a huge fan of Kesha since 2009 and I am one of those who catches the deeper meaning of her music and follows her posts on social media. I have noticed before that Kesha's lips became fuller and to be honest, I don't like it. It's so weird that only a few people talks about this change, they only pay attention to her weight gain which is not a problem; I have always loved her because she is not that skinny perfect Barbie girl type, and I am in love with her natural look, I mean thinner lips, freckles, curly hair, and I still find her personality so unique and inspiring. But you know, she kept saying "be yourselves, animals, don't change who you are" and plastic surgery is the opposite of this statement. I'm just confused, I didn't want to hate and say anything bad about her.

So what I'm asking is what do you think, is it some kind of lip injection or plastic surgery which stays forever?

30tqslt.jpg

2q8yt8k.jpg

She probably has lip fillers. It's not forever - you have to like fill them up every 6 - 12 months otherwise it gets ugly. You don't have to do it tbh, but your lips will look ugly for a while. 

Whenever I saw any photos when she would refill her fillers I wouldn't bash her, but at the same time.. 

instagram-kesha-041916-compressed.jpg

I love her with all of my heart, but she definitely never needed them. I'm all for plastic surgery and I don't care what Kesha does with her body, but sometimes I do miss her small iconic lips sass5