winx_club_3d_logo__f2u__by_jadeavon_daodwqi-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD02NDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9lOTdhODEyOC05NjhmLTRhYjEtYjdkNS1jNjc2NDM1NDkxMGJcL2Rhb2R3cWktZjQwZmVjZDYtYmI5ZS00ZDEyLWE3ZmItMWI5MWQ2ZGViYmU0LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.rwZNmstIklWv4Zv-ntJKdbuShHFKKemMMhns71PSxbM

Winx Club is a 2004 Italian animated fantasy/adventure series created by Iginio Straffi and produced by Rainbow S.p.A. The series is aimed toward children between the ages of six and fourteen and has spawned an international franchise of toys, books, games, clothing, DVDs, three CGI feature-length films and two spin-off series.

---

tumblr_ognd4tQa8i1va8saco6_r1_250.pngtumblr_ognd4tQa8i1va8saco5_r1_250.pngtumblr_ognd4tQa8i1va8saco2_r2_250.png

tumblr_ognd4tQa8i1va8saco4_r1_250.pngtumblr_ognd4tQa8i1va8saco1_r1_250.pngtumblr_ognd4tQa8i1va8saco3_250.png

Bloom - Stella - Flora

Musa - Tecna - Aisha

---

Winx Club stans:

@Luca.

@Royalty

@Royale

@Chris Morlock

Just now, Luca. said:

A fun fact:

Diaspro's voice is done by the queen Ariana Grande!

OMYFUCINGGOD

ME STANNING FOR ARI WAS WRITTEN IN THE STARS

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

OMYFUCINGGOD

ME STANNING FOR ARI WAS WRITTEN IN THE STARS

whit1whit1whit1whit1 

I love when all of my faves work together, but isn't it strange at the same time? So many series and just like that Ariana did my favorite show! whit1 

6 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Diaspro & Mitzi should have joined the Trix to be honest. wendy3 

Omg Mitzi. rip4 She was such a brat too! 

Noah fence but I actually liked Darcy and I felt like she was the least evil out of the Trix wendy3

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Omg Mitzi. rip4 She was such a brat too! 

Noah fence but I actually liked Darsi and I felt like she was the least evil out of the Trix wendy3

Darcy is flawless, she looks better without the messy makeup though!

Related image