QUINN

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park commits suicide

1 hour ago, Systemagic said:

I loved a lot of LP's music growing up. RIP Chester.

This song is one of my favourite songs of all time. I performed this in 8th grade at my school's talent show. It was the first time anyone's ever heard me sing.

I connect so much memories with this song. This makes me cry.

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

He left six kids cry9 He seemed to be alright, I'm really curious what happened that he commited a suicide cry9

That's the sad part, he had 6 kids. The suicide had to be about something deeper then most people know, this part "abused as a child by an older male." people who have that happen to them. Never can forget about those memories, that's why he turn to drugs and alcohol for years to deal with it maybe. 

Oh my god nooooo. I literally was just listening to their albums yesterday. They were such a big part of my middle school days and a big introduction for me into modern rock music. He had such an amazing voice. I'm so sad. Ahhhhh man 😓😓😓😓😭 RIP Chester. 

When I first saw it coming by on IG I was praying that is was a hoax, because I just simply couldn't accept it to be true. But then I suddenly saw it everywhere, posted by so many news sources, and my heart sank when I saw Mike Shinoda's tweet.

I had my teenage years listening to their albums, a lot of memories attached to their music. I can't believe another talent is gone. I just feel heartbroken and it feels so unreal. 

I do hope he's finally found some peace. Bless his soul. :( 

Why people appreciate songs and musicians after they are gone ?

I never was fan of LP or their music so

im not really bother in terms of them or their music but he was young far to young to do that