QUINN

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park commits suicide

Details below:

Spoiler

Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.

Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.

The singer struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.

Chester was very close with Chris Cornell, who himself committed suicide by hanging in May. Today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. Chester wrote an open letter to Chris on the day of Chris' suicide

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Unfortunately you're right cry9 I'm surprised that the only source is TMZ though

Not that surprising. They're the first to break a lot of these stories. 

this is a terrible news :( first for the children and family, and of course for the fans it is a very sad news, linkin park is so iconic for my generation at least. I feel sad because they came two months ago to Perú and I missed de concert.