Dita

So... the Twitter universe think Xtina is pregnant again. I am done.

Earlier in the week, a fan account quote retweeted an old Xtina tweet from 2014.

This has led to a shitstorm of meltdowns on twitter from the illiterate masses who use the site daily. For example:

Etc etc etc xtina2 

Meanwhile the original tweet has received about another 5k likes fall2 

Guess it is time for Xtina to release that new single ny1 

Get those maternal sales

So it's safe to say that X is taking the Britney road? um2 You know, just focus on her babies, some dick here and then, and yknow, MAYBE her career once in a full moon? um2 

Hopefully, this will give her the inspiration to produce an inspired album.  Christina may be another pop star, but her best material is when she comes forth with something actually meaningful

1 minute ago, /\quarius said:

So it's safe to say that X is taking the Britney road? um2 You know, just focus on her babies, some dick here and then, and yknow, MAYBE her career once in a full moon? um2 

Hopefully, this will give her the inspiration to produce an inspired album.  Christina may be another pop star, but her best material is when she comes forth with something actually meaningful

She isn't pregnant again tho fall1

Xtina took the Britney road in 2010. She hasn't released an album in 5 YEARS fall2dead2 

Just now, Dita said:

She isn't pregnant again tho fall1

Xtina took the Britney road in 2010. She hasn't released an album in 5 YEARS fall2dead2 

I know, that's why I'm asking, I heard that she's doing a movie but when is the good sis gonna bother giving us them vocals again? um2 

I know, that's why I'm asking, I heard that she's doing a movie but when is the good sis gonna bother giving us them vocals again? um2 

Oh sorry I misunderstood. She has a cameo in Emoji Movie, Life of the Party and is co-starring in a movie 'Zoe' next year. But yeah, we need an album. 

Just now, Dita said:

Oh sorry I misunderstood. She has a cameo in Emoji Movie, Life of the Party and is co-starring in a movie 'Zoe' next year. But yeah, we need an album. 

You're good, I may not be a X stan but I love pop music in general, so I'm always interested in seeing with what X cooks up. Even if sometimes I'm dissatisfied with the overall result xtina2 

You're good, I may not be a X stan but I love pop music in general, so I'm always interested in seeing with what X cooks up. Even if sometimes I'm dissatisfied with the overall result xtina2 

Don't you dare shade Lotus like that ny1 

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Forreal tho, at least I could stan for Bionic even if I shaded her in the past. trash1 

Lotus was a hard time for us. She just wasn't feeling it fall1 

7 minutes ago, Dita said:

Lotus was a hard time for us. She just wasn't feeling it fall1 

Well from an outsider's perspective it looked like she was too caught up in The Voice to even care about producing a quality album anyways.  But even if she takes her time and is underestimated by people at her time, X is truly an innovator tbh, Bionic has aged like fine wine when you compare it to this pop landscape.  She simply releases it at the wrong time it seems. But like some say, karma keeps receipts!

5 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Well from an outsider's perspective it looked like she was too caught up in The Voice to even care about producing a quality album anyways.  But even if she takes her time and is underestimated by people at her time, X is truly an innovator tbh, Bionic has aged like fine wine when you compare it to this pop landscape.  She simply releases it at the wrong time it seems. But like some say, karma keeps receipts!

It was obvious that her label wanted her to capitalise on her time on the Voice and the success of Moves Like Jagger. She hates that fall1 

Bionic has aged well. Stands the test of the time.