TattooedHeart

Tyler the Creator has been 'coming out' as gay or bisexual for years and no-one cared

no one cared because 99% percent of the shit that comes out his mouth is nonsense to the everyday person.

That's like Donald Trump saying he's gay on twitter. I believe Tyler but he has a troll behavior (or he's probably been hurting) and he's not the first rapper to do the gay angle (*cough Lil B) jj4 

30 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

why somebody's sexual preference has to make headlines these days? shrug1

Because unfortunately marriage equality being legalized doesn't end homophobia, and thus everybody still thinks everybody's sexuality is their business. rih9 

Do you guys why I don't believe it ?

how you can like both?

how you can be with woman and go and fuck a men and other way around?

i dont know how woman but for me if men says he is bisexual for me he is a cheater because he doesn't want to believe he likes ding dongs and after x years with woman and kids he is

coming out as gay. Most of the bisexual people does that or is hiding so well and turns into psycho (I know one case) 

instead being rude you you should explain it then attack me that's what forum is for

Hi everyone I am bi. Bi bi bi. A good-bi. I exist and I am bi bi bi biiiii did I mention bi.

Oh yes I have had crushes on girls and boys throughout my life but apparently according to one soul on the internet I, as well as my friends @Urbanov, @Jae, etc. DON'T EXIST. AMAZING.

42 minutes ago, rObi said:

Do you guys why I don't believe it ?

how you can like both?

how you can be with woman and go and fuck a men and other way around?

i dont know how woman but for me if men says he is bisexual for me he is a cheater because he doesn't want to believe he likes ding dongs and after x years with woman and kids he is

coming out as gay. Most of the bisexual people does that or is hiding so well and turns into psycho (I know one case) 

instead being rude you you should explain it then attack me that's what forum is for

https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/apr/11/make-up-your-mind-the-science-behind-bisexuality

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/the-scientific-quest-to-prove-bisexuality-exists.html

I will be rude because you insulted my boyfriend's sexuality. We both identify as bisexual, have had sexual relations with a boy and girl and have dated both genders. 

So again, fuck off and educate yourself because you sound incredibly stupid. 

8 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/apr/11/make-up-your-mind-the-science-behind-bisexuality

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/the-scientific-quest-to-prove-bisexuality-exists.html

I will be rude because you insulted my boyfriend's sexuality. We both identify as bisexual, have had sexual relations with a boy and girl and have dated both genders. 

So again, fuck off and educate yourself because you sound incredibly stupid. 

Mind your language first of all

I am more educated than you think plus I have same right to how feel or what I think about something as you and if you don't know ow how to chat with people it's your damn problem 

I just wanted to say that BI is only hiding real preferences because doing something with two people is just cheating even if for woman is that another guy or for men is another woman ...

maybe i I am wrong but all what I want is understand NOT attack o throwing insults because eveone has own life and can do what they want 

I AM NOT JUDGMENTAL 

4 minutes ago, rObi said:

Mind your language first of all

I am more educated than you think plus I have same right to how feel or what I think about something as you and if you don't know ow how to chat with people it's your damn problem 

I just wanted to say that BI is only hiding real preferences because doing something with two people is just cheating even if for woman is that another guy or for men is another woman ...

maybe i I am wrong but all what I want is understand NOT attack o throwing insults because eveone has own life and can do what they want 

I AM NOT JUDGMENTAL 

Don't tell me what the fuck to do, FIRST. OF. ALL.

Second of all, Bisexuality is not doing something with two people and cheating. Trash cheats. Straight trash cheats, Gay trash cheats. Trash humans cheat.. It's having a preference to fall in love  and be sexually attracted with either a male or woman.

It's not hiding a "true preference"  It's we like both genders. Read the damn articles I post.

Also you may be educated, but that doesn't stop you from being ill informed and/or stupid. xtina1 

32 minutes ago, rObi said:

I AM NOT JUDGMENTAL 

Bisexuality has absolutely nothing to do with doing things with two people at the same time, where did you get that idea. nicki4 It's just that they can be attracted to people from both genders. Majority of bi people are perfectly capable of living in monogamous relationships, just like anyone else. But that doesn't mean that they stop being attracted both genders. The same way a straight guy, just because he has a girlfriend won't stop being attracted to pretty girls, just because he's in a relationship. um2

What's so difficult to understand. xtina1

I am not straight 

;)

Edit: so much hate here to people who think differently than you guys but I'm assuming is much easier throwing insults and laugh than talk or at least trying to convince me 

i am sorry and and I do apologise if someone feels I think he she doesn't exist but that's not what I meant to say. 

14 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Apparently we don't exist Omg what kind of slayage cry7 

rih9 

Being downvoted by biphobes gives me power and makes me know we are doing something right gaga13