Andres

Lust for Life Review Thread

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

feel like it's been 84 years since you last posted in this section 

Welp, I kind of just lost all the interest? I only really come back to Ultraviolence and a couple of unreleased songs at this point.

Anyway, this started with an 84 on metacritic, I'm shook.

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Welp, I kind of just lost all the interest? I only really come back to Ultraviolence and a couple of unreleased songs at this point.

Anyway, this started with an 84 on metacritic, I'm shook.

your loss sweetie! xtina14xtina12rih9 how did you feel about LFL as a whole though?

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

your loss sweetie! xtina14xtina12rih9 how did you feel about LFL as a whole though?

The second half is really solid, I love Heroin, Tomorrow Never Came, World at War and God Bless America.

Just now, Vilppu said:

The second half is really solid, I love Heroin, Tomorrow Never Came, World at War and God Bless America.

shocked you like Heroin? the only people I know who are truly crazy over that track are @Tampon and Lana herself rip4 I'm not BIG on GBA either but Tomorrow Never Came and WTWWAWWKD are both in my top 5 (the former of which is my fave at the moment!) jj2 Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Cherry and either Love/Get Free constitute the remainder of my top 5 as of now

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

shocked you like Heroin? the only people I know who are truly crazy over that track are @Tampon and Lana herself rip4 I'm not BIG on GBA either but Tomorrow Never Came and WTWWAWWKD are both in my top 5 (the former of which is my fave at the moment!) jj2 Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Cherry and either Love/Get Free constitute the remainder of my top 5 as of now

It's fucking hot until the end of the song is like my fave moment on the entire album tbh. But TNC is my favourite overall too, the only feature which feels really necessary to me.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

It's fucking hard until the end of the song is like my fave moment on the entire album tbh. But TNC is my favourite overall too, the only feature which feels really necessary to me.

drag S*mmer B*mmer! I feel like LFL is a well-blended collab but it's mid-tier at best for me, though I feel like BPBP is a very good song and very well-blended collab but that's just me! anyway, hope the album has longevity with you! someone will probably be orchestrating a LFL megarate a couple weeks from now and you can feel free to join whenever that happens! jj2 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

drag S*mmer B*mmer! I feel like LFL is a well-blended collab but it's mid-tier at best for me, though I feel like BPBP is a very good song and very well-blended collab but that's just me! anyway, hope the album has longevity with you! someone will probably be orchestrating a LFL megarate a couple weeks from now and you can feel free to join whenever that happens! jj2 

I don't like L4L, Abel's voice drives me insane honestly rip4 BPBP is good but I just expected more from a collab with Stevie Nicks and I feel like it wouldn't really lose much if it was solo. The entire thing definitely seems like a grower, I can see my opinions changing a lot.

And thanks, I might <3

3 minutes ago, Mystique said:

I love stanning a universally acclaimed fave! rih5

u2iI7Ji.png

okay ... but all 5 scores are exactly 80/100 ... so shouldn't the average be 80/100? dead2xtina1xtina14 maybe I'm fucked at math or something but I think I'm right? xtina14 

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

okay ... but all 5 scores are exactly 80/100 ... so shouldn't the average be 80/100? dead2xtina1xtina14 maybe I'm fucked at math or something but I think I'm right? xtina14 

the user scores get like 5% xgvVQX9.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

feel like it's been 84 years since you last posted in this section 

shocked you like Heroin? the only people I know who are truly crazy over that track are @Tampon and Lana herself I'm not BIG on GBA either but Tomorrow Never Came and WTWWAWWKD are both in my top 5 (

drag S*mmer B*mmer! I feel like LFL is a well-blended collab but it's mid-tier at best for me, though I feel like BPBP is a very good song and very well-blended collab but that's just me! anyway, hope

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.