Hunty Bear

Cherry vs. Freak

Is Cherry better than Freak? [Yes <- Correct Answer]  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is Cherry better than Freak? [Yes <- Correct Answer]

• Cherry
    • Freak

IMAGINE ACTUALLY THINKING THAT FR**K IS BETTER THAN CHERRY .... OH MY FUCKING GOD CHERRY SWEETIE I'M SO SORRY LIKE I AM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT A LYING ASS BITCH WOULD EVEN SAY THAT OMG lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 Cherry? Cherry? bitch you sound like one of Halsey's autotuned queefs! laughcry1 that's sad  huh.gif? yes it is! fucking tragic wow ... can't relate!

I can't imagine anyone who'd think in that direction ... just kidding! I'm aware of certain peopLe thAt Coincidentally Happen to disagree that Cherry > Freak! Love noticing trAgic taste emaNating from one of our admins! ** I can name names but! ** xtina11lol1xtina14xtina12tea2tea1laughcry1noway1rih9 

but anyway! vote ... bitch! fuck! 💋👀💅

Just now, Lachlan said:

I just... am so disgusting. I really can't get over how disgusting my taste is. I also hate Lust for Life by the way. I want to listen to Born To Die on my vintage vinyl. wendy4

you definitely said it ... not me! xtina14xtina12ahs1rih8 omg I'm malicious ... but right! and I'm doing it for the greater good!

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I just... am so disgusting. I really can't get over how disgusting my taste is. I also hate Lust for Life by the way. I want to listen to Born To Die on my vintage vinyl. wendy4

the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem! hug1 

Cherry is really overrated and we've only had the studio for like two days dead2 

Freak is so much better. I like the darker feel that Cherry has still prefer Freak. Cherry is too short. The into feels like it was cut off. The second verse if you can even call it that should be longer. Like what's the point of it even? 

Cherry is one of the only songs ever where I prefer the clean version. The stupid "bitch" and "fuck"'s in it are so dumb. They're laughable. 

And sorry but Cherry doesn't beat Freak's hook. 

"Baby if you wanna leave come to California be a freak like me too" >>>>>>>>>>> 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Cherry is really overrated and we've only had the studio for like two days dead2 

Freak is so much better. I like the darker feel that Cherry has still prefer Freak. Cherry is too short. The into feels like it was cut off. The second verse if you can even call it that should be longer. Like what's the point of it even? 

Cherry is one of the only songs ever where I prefer the clean version. The stupid "bitch" and "fuck"'s in it are so dumb. They're laughable. 

And sorry but Cherry doesn't beat Freak's hook. 

"Baby if you wanna leave come to California be a freak like me too" >>>>>>>>>>> 

Freak is a muddy, disjointed, clusterfuck-y mess! Cherry is much more sleek, beautiful, and succinct and has much more replay-value! jj2 the scattered "bitch" and "fucks" make it more fun than Freak as well! Freak really does lose on every front!

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Freak is a muddy, disjointed, clusterfuck-y mess! Cherry is much more sleek, beautiful, and succinct and has much more replay-value! jj2 the scattered "bitch" and "fucks" make it more fun than Freak as well! Freak really does lose on every front!

I disagree. The scattered bitch and fucks just make it tacky. They're just dumb. They add absolutely nothing to the song, hence why the clean version is superior. 

And I'm not saying Freak isn't muddy cause it is. However I don't think it's as messy as y'all make it out to be. 

The video is disastrous and Lana deserves to be smacked for trying to use old footage just to please us and then filling the last bit with swimming girls but that doesn't change that the song is a bop and gets way too much unnecessary hate. 

Like I don't think Cherry is bad so relax dead2 Y'all just overrate it rip2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMAGINE ACTUALLY THINKING THAT FR**K IS BETTER THAN CHERRY .... OH MY FUCKING GOD CHERRY SWEETIE I'M SO SORRY LIKE I AM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT A LYING ASS BITCH WOULD EVEN SAY THAT OMG  Cherry? Cherry?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.