Melt Away

All The Hits Tour - First Night (Mariah cries tears of joy)

The setlist is apparently this:

1. Love Hangover

2. Heartbreaker

3. Shake It Off

4. Touch My Body

5. I Know What You Want

6. My All

7. Always Be My Baby

8. Don't Forget About Us

9. One Sweet Day

10. It's Like That

11. Vision Of Love

12. We Belong Together

13. Hero

And as far as I know NO ENDLESS FUCKING LOVE scream1scream1scream1scream1 Like what is the point of doing this with Lionel hunty if you're not doing Flawless Love??????????? BITCH!!!!! scream1scream1scream1 

Highkey disappointed with the entire thing btw, although vocals are serving. She sounds amazing but Vegas definitely outtalented when it comes to the stage, setlist, etc. And she's still stiff and bored for some reason?

Thoughts, ladies?

Kind of a strange setlist, but I'm happy she's performing My All and Vision of Love. She sounded okay in the clips. Could sound better, but also the clips weren't as good as some of the Vegas clips we see. The concert looks pretty boring, imo laughcry1 

It's really dumb that they didn't perform Endless Love. Like... Lionel originated it and Mariah covered it. They're different versions but that's still a pretty big thing in common. Everyone fucking wants them to perform it, so idgi.

Y'all I saw this clip of VOL and she was crying because the audience was cheering so much sob1 queenT sob1 

2:12 that chest to falsetto transition!!!! Primeriah found dead!

1:48 Eb5s coming out of her so effortlessly!!!

1 hour ago, Melt Away said:

Y'all I saw this clip of VOL and she was crying because the audience was cheering so much sob1 queenT sob1 

2:12 that chest to falsetto transition!!!! Primeriah found dead!

1:48 Eb5s coming out of her so effortlessly!!!

Idk how she can sound kind of ~not alright~ on some songs during the night, yet she always sounds so damn good on Vision of Love slaycat  Something about that song.