Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Learn to Let Go | Second WW Single | November 3rd, 2017

3 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Why? Where is the tea? Or is this just speculation?

Ok, so the person who leaked Chinatown and some info about this album said (when Hymn length added to iTunes I think?) Sony wanted Hymn as the next single and the person was confused(I'm not saying surprised) why they're releasing it also as a promo single. The rest is my speculation jj2 

56 minutes ago, Okan said:

Ok, so the person who leaked Chinatown and some info about this album said (when Hymn length added to iTunes I think?) Sony wanted Hymn as the next single and the person was confused(I'm not saying surprised) why they're releasing it also as a promo single. The rest is my speculation jj2 

interesting1

Then let Learn to Let Go smashT on the radio as release Hymn as the next single closer to the album release

3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

interesting1

Then let Learn to Let Go smashT on the radio as release Hymn as the next single closer to the album release

or right after interesting1 

7 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Why? Where is the tea? Or is this just speculation?

Praying is doing better than expected I assume, so Kesha's team probably want to give it a decent run time, without distraction. Since there wasn't a single next week, we could potentially see a double release since two track lengths have been made public. Also, we could get a Woman BTS video like we did for Praying.

On July 22, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Rosé said:

Praying is doing better than expected I assume, so Kesha's team probably want to give it a decent run time, without distraction. Since there wasn't a single next week, we could potentially see a double release since two track lengths have been made public. Also, we could get a Woman BTS video like we did for Praying.

alex1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.