Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Learn to Let Go | Second WW Single | November 3rd, 2017

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

wait so this is the official 2nd single just for UK?

what about the rest of the world jj3 

I think it's also the second single in Australia. It's probably the same the rest of the world except the US but time will tell at this point.

I also think they're saving Hymn video for when Praying dies in the US so they can release it as the second single there.

Just now, Okan said:

I think it's also the second single in Australia. It's probably the same the rest of the world except the US but time will tell at this point.

I think they're saving Hymn video for when Praying dies in the US so they can release it as the second single there.

they shouldve released Hymn when the success was building and not dying jj4 

1 minute ago, Okan said:

I think they're saving Hymn video for when Praying dies in the US so they can release it as the second single there.

So basically LTLG is the 2nd WW single moo1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i dont think it would jj3 

Well, the point is you release a single after the previous one dies, Praying doesn't want to die jj2 oh and let's not forget about Macklemore's Good Old Days, it's just getting started and another reason to wait in the US.

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

I would assume so tbh if it's already confirmed in two other major WW markets. jj2 

When you say it like this moo1 

49 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

shock1

A mess: the US has Praying and GOD as official singles, Australia Praying, GOD and LTLG and the UK Praying and LTLG...

I think it's rather smart! She's targeting specific markets, she ain't wasting NO TIME! ny4 

10 minutes ago, Monster said:

I would assume so tbh if it's already confirmed in two other major WW markets. jj2 

^^ Me too!

15 minutes ago, Okan said:

Well, the point is you release a single after the previous one dies, Praying doesn't want to die jj2 oh and let's not forget about Macklemore's Good Old Days, it's just getting started and another reason to wait in the US.

bit its not her song jj2 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.